Chapter 8: Back to TNS

Noah's Pov:

Right now, I'm on a plane with Richelle to Canada. On our way home to go to the next step and tell them that Richelle is leaving a-troupe. I'm really excited, I can't wait to see everyone at the next step again, but I can also go and visit my family. They have visited me once but I've missed them a lot so I'm really excited about that. The one thing that I am worried about is seeing Jackie again. I'm over her but I'm just worried it's going to be so awkward. We used to date, and I don't know if she's gotten over me yet, or maybe she has someone else already. It's going to be awkward either way. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone else though. But alright, back to the present. Because we were so late with booking a flight, we had to take a night flight to Canada. It's not that long, but it's really late so I'm super tired. Well, why don't you just go to sleep then you might think. Well, it's not that easy. I can't sleep while I'm on a plane. It's really annoying, but I can't do anything about it. Richelle is fast asleep, as is almost everyone else on the plane, so I just listen to some music. It's only about an hour more anyway. When it's time to land, I carefully wake Richelle. She's so cute when she wakes up. Wait, what? Cute? Since when do I think that Richelle is cute? Ah well, it's probably nothing, I'll drop it. 

When Richelle and I checked out we got a cab and went to my house, since I haven't seen my parents in a really long time and because Richelle wanted to surprise her parents with the news tomorrow. Luckily, I still have a key to my parents' house, otherwise we would have a big problem. We go in and go to my old room. 

"You can sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the floor," I say to Richelle. 

"Of course not we can sleep in the same bed, it's huge anyway, we can both fit in your bed." She says. 

"Alright, alright you win, I'm too tired to argue with you now,"I say back while jumping on my bed. Richelle giggles and takes the other side of the bed, we are both so tired that we immediately fall asleep. 

I wake up when I hear my little brother scream: "Mooothheer Noah is back, he is in his bed with a girl!" Of course, this also wakes up Richelle, so we are both up when my mom comes storming in. 

"Noah! Why didn't you tell us you were coming! How come you're here? Did you get that Audition you applied for? Oh, I missed you so much!" She says while jumping on my bed and hugging me. Richelle just sits there, oef, awkward. 

"Oh, Hi Richelle. What are you doing here?" Mom says to Richelle. 

"Hi Mrs. Erlick, Nice to see you too."Richelle giggles. 

I explained the situation to my mom and she is so excited for the both of us. I have a really supportive mom that is really nice to everyone and overall just really great, she already loves Richelle since she came here a lot when we were younger and we always brought her home when I was still at tns. But, she hasn't been at my home for a very very long time since she was always so focused on dance, so my brother didn't even recognize her. Maybe that's also because she has changed so much. She's grown a lot and looks a lot older. Richelle made breakfast for me since her cooking is way way better than mine. I'm able to cook basic meals because I live on my own, but that doesn't mean it's good. Richelle is surprisingly really good at cooking, that's going to come in so handy in our apartment. 

We finished breakfast and are now on our way to Richelle's house. When we get there and ring the bell. Richelle's mom opens the door and goes to hug Richelle. She says:

"Hi my girl how did your audition go, did you get it? And how come you're with Noah? I thought he moved away?"

After Richelle explains the situation to her mom, we get in her home and go up to her room. There we start packing all of the stuff that she is going to need if she's going to live in New York. And she has a lot more clothes then I thought. But somehow we manage to get all her clothes in one suitcase, so we can use the other for all the other stuff she has. When we, after a lot of sitting on her suitcase and a lot of work with that stupid zipper, finally get the second suitcase closed, it's time to go to tns. I'm really nervous about this. I wonder how it will go?

Aaaaand that was the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed it. 

byeeeee