Chapter 12: The first day with the company

Noah's Pov:

Today Richelle and I are going to the company to rehearse for the first time. I'm really excited and I, for one thing, know that Richelle is really excited. This is the first day that we are professional dancers, and it's awesome. Right now Richelle and I are waiting for Thomas at the outside of the building. We wanted to go to our first rehearsal starting together, and It's also really useful because we don't know the building that well yet. We go inside and this lady is waiting for us. 

"Hi I'm Amy and I'll be the head choreographer for the next show we'll be doing at the company! I also got the job to show you guys around so if you would follow me then we can start the tour!" She says while starting to walk in front of us. She shows us all of the rehearsal studios, which are a lot, I don't know how these dancers don't get lost and she shows us all the lockers and other stuff. After she's finished she says: 

"Here's your schedules for the upcoming 2 months. We'll be practicing and after that, there will be about 10-20 shows and then it's time for a new concept. Auditions for the roles start next week, and you can all audition for anything you want. There isn't some newbie rule here, choosing who gets which part is solely based on talent. The show that we'll be doing is Cinderella.  There is a rehearsal with everyone in the company starting in 10 minutes, I've shown you the changing rooms so go there and meet everyone in studio one there."

Thomas and I go to one changing room, while Richelle heads to the other one. I stare at the spot Richelle was just standing in. I'm still thinking about yesterday. The feeling of her lips against mine was magical, and I loved it. I just don't know if it's an in the moment thing or if she actually likes me back. Richelle is really hard to read, so I really don't know. We'll have to talk about it someday, so I'm trying not to worry about it too much, let's focus on this rehearsal first. 

Thomas and I just talk about stuff while changing. I find out that he's a really cool guy. He has a girlfriend that's also a dancer, but she's not professional level quite yet. We connect really well and I think that we're going to be great friends. After changing we head to the rehearsal with Richelle and when we walk in everyone stares at us. I suppose that's because we're new, but it's still really uncomfortable. I can see that Richelle hates it, so I comfort her by giving her a knowing smile. Amy starts the warm-up and then we start dancing. It's going to be one of the really big numbers for the show, but she's not telling us which one yet."Keeps things exciting."She says. 

After a really tiring day of rehearsal, Richelle and I head home. I can see that Richelle is much sorer than I am though, the parts for the girls were much harder for this particular dance. Amy told us guys to not get too excited because the hard dances for the guys were also coming. Not looking forward to that at all. When we get to my, or should I say our apartment now, huh that's new, but I like it, I get Richelle some ice to ice her body. I know she'll need if she wants to get through another day of torture. She thanks me and it looks like she wants to say something else, but then she doesn't and goes away to ice her body. I wonder what she wanted to say now?

Richelle's Pov: 

After leaving Noah to ice my body, which it needs, by the way, that rehearsal was rough! Anyway, After leaving Noah I really regret not telling him how I feel, but I'm just too scared to do it. What if it was just an in the moment kind of thing for him? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I told him all of my feelings and then he wouldn't like me back. And we live together that would be a disaster! I can't do it. I'll just have to forget about it for now. Just focus on dancing Richelle, just focus on dancing...

Authors note:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS EVERYONE, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. THANK YOUUU!!!