Chapter 14: Don't be such a coward Noah, just go for it

Noah's Pov: 

Richelle is hanging out with Bella so I thought that this would be a great time to invite Thomas to my house. We haven't really hung out before and he's my friend, so I thought this would be a great time to do so. Don't get me wrong, Richelle is awesome, but I need some bro time. There's a knock on the door and I open it to let Thomas in. He walks in and we start to play some video games, I know it's a bit of a stereotype for boys to play video games, but that doesn't mean that it isn't fun! We easily spent about 2 hours playing video games, but then we decided to talk about shit. We talked about the dance company, both of us love it there, even though the rehearsals are tough. 

"Do you think you are going to land a big role in the show? I definitely think you can, you're an amazing dancer." Thomas tells me and I thank him. Though I say that it is very unlikely. 

"I mean, we have literally just arrived here I don't think that they would give us a big role do you?" I tell Thomas. 

"Yeah but the choreographer said that it doesn't matter and that they are just going to pick the ones that they think are best, regardless of how long you've been at the company. "Thomas says, and I have to say that he's got a point. 

"This might be true, but I still don't think that I stand a chance, I mean, the dancers here are incredible!" I tell Thomas, and he agrees with me on that. 

"We'll just have to wait and see."Thomas says and with that, we move on to playing just dance. I know, it's a little silly for two mature boys to play just dance, but just dance is so much fun and I mean, I slay just dance. So I won, well duh. 

After just dance we were very very tired, it's very interesting how such easy choreo can make you so tired. It's honestly a good cardio workout. 

We're both too tired to do anything, so we just talk. Of course, Thomas brings up Richelle and I honestly should have seen that one coming. 

"So do you like Richelle Noah? Because it sure looks like it in rehearsal."Thomas asks while smirking. I can see on his face that he is enjoying this a little bit too much. Unfortunately, I'm terrible at lying, and he's not gonna believe me if I lie, so I sigh and just decide to tell him the truth. 

"Yeah, I do like her, a lot. She's the perfect girl for me and I really don't understand how I didn't see this sooner. She's amazing and I kissed her already but I'm just not sure if she likes me and how do you tell if someone likes you? What if I tell her that I like her and she doesn't like me back and our friendship might be ruined. I don't want that for us, so what do I do now? Do I tell her? Could you give me some advice?" I pour it all out to Thomas because I'm just not too sure what to do. 

Thomas answers:

"Alright, Noah now listen to me. I really do think that Richelle likes you. You two look like a couple in rehearsal and she stares at you with an admiration that surely has to mean that she likes you. Also, if you two kissed then that is another giveaway that she likes you. It's not going to ruin your friendship if she doesn't because you two are too close for that. Do you really want to ask yourself for the rest of your life what could have happened if you asked her out, or do you actually want to do it? Don't be such a coward Noah, just go for it."

"Thanks man, that actually is some great advice, your the best." I tell him

Thomas has given me a new perspective, I'm going to ask Richelle out. Now the only thing that's left to decide is how to do it perfectly.

Writers note: 

Hi guys I'm sorry for not updating, but I'm extremely busy with school. It's a lot of work and I'm honestly really stressed about it. I finally had the chance to update so here you go! Hope you guys like it!