Chapter 16: Well, it's about time!

Noah's Pov:

Today's the day, all of the rehearsals are done, I'm going to ask out Richelle. We've been a little distant lately and I miss her. I want to talk to her more, but because we are always too tired after rehearsing we don't really talk anymore. But now that's done, rehearsals are over, and this is the perfect time. I really hope she agrees.

Richelle's Pov:

I've officially given up. Noah is never going to ask me out. It's been a really long time, and I like him, but I can't risk it anymore. I don't know what to do. Even Bella thinks that it's hopeless. That says enough on its own. But that doesn't mean we're lesser friends. We are still united. 

"Richelle do you want to go about the town and explore with me? It's the perfect day to do so as the weathers amazing." Noah asks me with a questioning look. 

"Of course Noah I would love to, lead the way."I say. He grins and grabs my hand and together we leave his apartment. Or I could call it my apartment as well now. It's been a while. 

Together we roam the streets of New York. We laugh, we talk we start jumping like crazy for no reason at all. This moment's amazing. He's amazing. I think, I think I love him. This is a scary realization, although I should have seen this coming. 

We stop at that building where Noah and I had our first kiss. It's a little later now and the sun is just about to go under. I love this place a lot. It reminds me of that perfect kiss we shared. 

"Do you want to go up to watch the sunset?" Noah asks me. I immediately agree:

"Of course Noah that spot is truly beautiful, I still don't get how you found it though."I look at him with a questioning look and he laughs and says:

"That is for me to know and for you to never find out. Now let's go before we're too late and the sun is down already." And suddenly he grabs me and puts me on his back. I gasp and beg for him to let me down, but he's not having any of it. He carries me up the stairs with ease, and I'm secretly really enjoying smelling his perfume from so close. I've always liked his scent, or is that weird? It doesn't matter, this moment is great. we get on the roof and watch the beautiful sunset together. I'm so consumed by watching the sunset that I don't even notice Noah walking up to me with a beautiful red rose. He sighs nervously and taps my shoulder. I turn around wondering what this is about when I see the rose. I gasp and look at Noah with a questioning look. I wonder if this is...

Noah's Pov:

Okay this is it Noah, she's staring up at you, tell her how much you like her, just do it. 

I take a deep nervous sigh and say:

"Richelle, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You're funny, charming and one of the best dancers I've ever seen. You're overall just amazing. And I just want to tell you that I like you. I like you so much Richelle. I think that we could work really well together and that's why I'm asking you, with this rose, will you go on a date with me?"

Richelle is looking at me with tears in her eyes, does she not like it?

Richelle's Pov:

Noah is asking me out! In the most romantic way! 

After all this time he's actually asking, when I've lost all hope he goes and does it anyway. I'm standing there looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

Finally I say:

Well it's about time! And I run up to him and hug him.

Freaking finally.

Author's note:

Hello, another chapter is done! I'm proud of this chapter, I think it's super cute. 

I'm extremely busy, so getting this chapter out was a struggle, but I did it! 

Enjoy!