Chapter 13: Could it happen?

Writers note: Hi guys! thank you so much for reading this story, I appreciate it a lot. I would like to remind you that if you find any grammar mistakes, then please comment on it and I'll remove it for you. I'm not a superhero I can't see anything and I know how annoying it can be when something is spelled incorrectly, or if the sentence just doesn't make sense. Anyway, hope you like this and let's get on with the chapter!

Richelle's Pov: 

The past week has been great. I've got to know all of the people at the company and they are surprisingly all really nice, I didn't expect that at all. We've been rehearsing all the group parts for the shows because we can't really do the other stuff because that isn't assigned yet. The auditions for all the parts are today. They do it a bit differently in this dance company, everyone dances for them and they decide who gets which role. So you can't audition for a specific part. In a way, I like it, because I think that sometimes you need an outside perspective for what role is the best for you. I'm not really nervous about this at all actually, I can't influence their decision and since I'm new I'm probably just going to end up as one of the mice or something. Honestly, anything is fine by me, as long as I'm in it. 

"Alright everyone we are going to audition you now! We'll call your name when it's your turn and of course, ladies first!" Amy says and calls in the first girl, I'm so excited!

My audition went really well and Noah's did too, I think. I didn't see it so I can't judge, but he's an amazing dancer so I just know that he's going to get an amazing part. I've actually become friends with one girl at the company. Her name's Bella and she's been dancing here for about a year. She's really quirky and she's going to be a great friend. I really need to have some serious girl time, so this comes at the perfect time. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Noah, but he's just not a girl. Plus, I really need to figure out what the heck is going on with me and Noah, If there's even anything going on at all. We decided to hang out tonight, and I'm excited. We hear the decisions for the show tomorrow. So yey! 

"Noah I'm going to hang out with Bella tonight after rehearsal alright?" I say to Noah and he gives me a thumbs up so I know I'm good to go. 

Rehearsal just finished so I'm heading to Bella's apartment, and we hang out and talk. Of course, we change the conversation to boys, I mean, new friends just automatically talk about stuff like that. I don't know, it's just a girl thing. So, I found out that she has a boyfriend, and that they've been together for about 2 years, and he also lives in New York! I totally want to meet him sometime. I should have known that she would ask me about my love life, and I honestly couldn't take this whole Noah situation anymore so I just told her everything. I know that that might sound crazy because I'm friends with her for only about two days, but I think that I can trust her and I really need someone's opinion. So I told her, and it was a huge relief. 

"What do you think about the whole situation?" I asked her.

"Girl, of course he likes you idiot!" She fiercely said while looking at me like I'm stupid.

"How do you reckon?" I ask her because this is new to me.

"Firstly, he wanted to kiss you before, so that is already a big give away, Second, he let you move in with him and he wouldn't just do that for anyone that's a big deal. And third, I can see the way he looks at you in all the rehearsals, I mean, I thought you guys were a couple the first couple rehearsals. You have got nothing to worry about."

"Oh well, I didn't see that one coming." I say. I'm kinda confused, was Noah really sending so many signals, I had no idea?

"The question is, what are you gonna do about it and do you want to be in a relationship with him? Bella says and I honestly don't know, so I tell her that. This is a very complicated issue. I know I like him, but is it worth it? What if it goes wrong? Could it happen? 

You guys will have to wait and see because this was the chapter, I'm evil I know. See you next time!