Live Shows

'Mum do you honestly think that I want to sit here watching you do this dude's hair?' I giggled as my mum finished using the most hair gel on this guy's hair that I've ever seen.

'Honey, I'll be done soon.. 'This dude' actually has his performance in about an hour and I still have his three other Bandmates to go.. If you want to make yourself useful, go take this to Rachel in the judges room for me' she said as she handed me a bag full of make-up, I grunted and snatched the bag off her.. I said bye to Collabro and wished them good luck.

I skipped down the hall swinging the make-up bag back and forth, I had no idea where I was actually going but I just took a guess. It was the first live show of Britains got talent and my mum was asked to be a make-up artist for it. She dragged me along because my stepdad was away on a buisness trip and she didn't want her 14 year old daughter to be left alone while she was miles away in the city.

I came to a biggish door which was labelled 'judges' I laughed to myself and thought 'well I guess this is it' I nervously knocked on the door three times and Ant replied and invited me in. Rachel then turned around and spotted me.

'Molly moo! There you are, is that from your mum?' I nodded and she took the bag off me, she was in the middle of doing aleshas foundation. I was just about to turn around when Amanda asked me what my name was, I replied and she introduced me to everyone, I was going to go take a look around before I took a seat in the audience so I said bye and they all waved.

I walked down the hall when I bumped into a blonde boy and a smaller brown haired boy, I looked up 'Ohmygod I'm so sorry! I was in a world of my own!' They both giggled 'Hey no worries! What are you doing here?' The blonde one said as he sort of examined me

'My mum's a make-up artist here and she decided to bring me along' I said and sighed

The brown haired boy then interrupted me and introduced himself 'My name is Leondre, and this is Charlie' he pointed to the boy next to him. They asked me to tag along with them for a bit so I agreed, I mean I have nothing better to do anyway.

When we went into their dressing room there were another two boys in there, they were introduced to me as Bailey McConnell and James Smith, I can't deal with being in the same room as 4 boys ohmygosh. I couldn't keep my eyes off Bailey, he was gorgeous.. He had that blonde sticky up hair, a bandana on, one of those really baggy sorts of tops boys wear on, chinos and vans.. Wow.

We kept having really awkward eye contact until Leondre announced that he was going to put music on and we all had to dance, I tried to back out of it but they all insisted so I finally came round. We were dancing for what seemed like hours until James was called on stage.