London

Molly's POV

So we're currently waiting for Mr. Lenehan to get his bloody ass down here so we can go out. I think he's like in his bathroom doing his hair or something? James has just run up to get him while I'm here playing candy crush with Leo.

Baileys opposite me but I don't know what he's doing.. He looks confused and it's pretty cute!

'Here he is!' James announced as he stepped to the side revealing Charlie with his hair all spiked up. 'You took your bloody time didn't you, oh my god.. I don't even take that long and I'm a girl!' I said as I stomped out the hotel, the boys all laughed and followed me.

'WHEREE TO?' Leo asked jumping up and down, I smiled.. He's such a sweetie bless him. He's the youngest out of us you see.. It goes Leo, then Me, and then the rest of the boys. I was always the youngest in my family and out of my friends really so it's a nice change.

'I don't mind' I said shrugging my shoulders, I didn't really mind where we went, I was tired from last night. I didn't get much sleep because James walked in at about 3:30 and made a lot of noise, but I threw a pillow at him so it was cool.

James' POV

'Now she was one fine looking lady!' I said as I turned back to look at the gorgeous brunette that had just walked past. Bailey just nodded in agreement. I don't think he was paying too much attention though, he was too busy looking at Molly and Charlie.

'Go on then, spill the beans' I said winking at him, he looked at me with a confused facial expression. 'Mate, what's the deal with Molly?' I asked, lightly budging his shoulder, he laughed.

'There is no deal, I was just wondering if she liked Charlie.. That was all, I mean good for him and everything but he doesn't look like her type' Bailey said, looking back over at them. I rolled my eyes.

'You were wondering if she liked Charlie? Why doesn't he look like her type? Can I sense jealousy here McConnell?' I laughed, Bailey just bit his lip.

'Maybe' he said as he proceeded to walk with Leo and the other two. I shook my head, He likes her and he knows it. I don't know why he won't admit it though?