Be mine

Bailey's POV

Eurgh, the flight here was awful. We got here yesterday and we're staying in a hotel around Sydney harbour. Honestly, worst flight that I've ever been on!

That doesn't matter though, because I'm here. It's Molly's birthday today and that's all I care about. I bought her a silver necklace, with a silver heart on it and B&M engraved into it. I also bought her some of her favourite perfume and a little cuddly teddy.

So we were on our way to Nando's it was 7:00pm. I was so nervous. I didn't know if she had forgotten me or if she didn't like me anymore or if she even missed me. I don't know, but I haven't forgotten her, I still like her and I definitely have missed her.

'Mum do I look okay?' I asked as I looked down at what I was wearing. I was wearing a navy blazer, with a white top, black jeans and white vans. I was also wear my navy and white bandana. The one that I wore when I met Molly.

Molly's POV

'I wish Bailey was here' I said to Anna as we were in the car on our way to Nando's. She hugged me tight. I was wearing a strapless white dress, which flowed freely down to just above my knees. I was wearing navy converse and my hair was curled. Anna was wearing blue shorts, a white flowery top with a black blazer and she was sat next to Jack aswell, they were talking and flirting and awww!

Sasha was sat in the front talking to my Auntie about what her dad does at work and stuff. Everyone was happy, so was I. I couldn't ask for better friends then these guys. I love them all so much. But there was one person that was missing. Bailey.

We arrived at Nando's I stepped out the car and waited on the pavement for Anna, jack and Sasha to get out. Uncle Dan pulled up in his Audi behind us and we began to walk towards the door.

'I have a reservation for Lyndsey George?' My auntie said to the girl that was standing at the door. She nodded and grabbed some menus.

'Who's the birthday girl?' She asked as we began to walk to our reserved table. Everyone pointed to me and I smiled awkwardly.

'Happy birthday! How old are you?' She asked as we sat down. 'Im 15 today' I replied as she smiled. She gave us all menus as we sat down.

Just then a delivery guy came through the door with a massive box, everyone in the restaurant turned round to see what was going on.

'Delivery for Molly George?' The delivery guy announced and I sunk down in my seat embarrassed. Why do I have a delivery? I haven't ordered anything and why has it been sent here?

'Shes over here!' Jack shouted as the delivery man made his way towards us, Anna pushed me to the end of the seat so that I could stand up. The delivery man just placed the box on the ground in front of me and just walked off. Well that was weird..

Everyone in the restaurant was looking at me as my family were chanting for me to open it. Nervously I lifted off the top and the box fell apart, standing in it was..

'BAILEY!' I shouted as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He hugged me tight and we both cried. I've missed him so much, this just feels so right.

'Ive missed you so much' I whispered in between my cries. By now, everyone was clapping and smiling at us. It was awkward but I don't care, because this was the best surprise ever.

'Ive missed you too Molly-Moo' he replied and squeezed me. I struggled to breathe but we finally parted. We both smiled at each other stupidly as everyone began to get back to their meals.

'I'm guessing that this is the Bailey McConnell that you're so in love with?' Sasha said as I blushed and smiled like crazy. We all giggled. Yes Sasha, it was.

It was 10:00pm, we had just come out of Nando's and me and Bailey were about to get in the car until Anna stopped us.

'Nope, you two are walking home. You've got a lot to catch up on' I grunted. Really? She's making me walk. Fine! They then drove off and just left us there. Bailey laughed and we began to walk towards my new home.

'How's life been without me?' Bailey nudged my shoulder and winked, I laughed.

'Darling it has sucked without you!' I laughed and said sarcastically, he pulled a sad face.

'I'm joking. I've missed you so much, it was horrible being so far away. I'm sorry that I left so suddenly..' I said and sighed again.

'I've missed you too. You look so beautiful. ' Bailey sad and grabbed my hand, he girly kissed my cheek and we walked down the street hand-in-hand like an old married couple.

'Molly,' Bailey said as we stopped to face eachother. I nodded.

'I actually want to ask you a question. I have never met anyone like you, you're beautiful, funny, kind and well I love you. I wanted to ask you, if.. If you would be my girlfriend? I know distance is hard but when you love someone then distance doesn't matter does it?' He nervously said as I began to smile. I stepped closer to him, and he leant in. We kissed, again. I kissed Bailey McConnell again. Butterflies were fluttering round in my stomach as I was smiling into the kiss, Bailey smiled too. We then parted. He pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it, there was a silver necklace with a heart on it and it was engraved 'B&M' I smiled.

'Bailey, of course I'll be your girlfriend!' I said and hugged him tight. He then pushed my hair to the side and slipped the necklace around my neck. It hung perfectly down on my chest.