We're going to australia baby

Bailey's POV

*4 months later*

So, on Britains got talent I didn't get through to the final. But it's okay because I'm still doing gigs and stuff this summer. I'm not really focused at the moment though, because all I'm thinking about is Molly. I miss her so much, not a day goes by that I don't think of her. We haven't kept in contact really, she's been on her summer holidays most of the time and mine have just started.

'Mum?' I asked walking into the lounge, she turned round to listen. I sat on the sofa next to her.

'You might think this is the stupidest idea ever, but.. It's Molly's birthday in 2 weeks and I want to surprise her. Can we go to Australia?' I asked, nervous. I could tell that my mum was a bit shocked about what I just said but I could tell that she was thinking about it.

'You really love her don't you?' She asked putting her arm around my shoulder and bringing me into a hug.

'I do' I said as tears started falling from my eyes.

'Then we're going to Australia baby' my mum softly said, I smiled and sat up.

'REALLY?!' I jumped up as my mum began to giggle, she smiled and nodded, I ran upstairs screaming like a girl who had just been followed by like one direction or something.

Molly's POV

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOLLY BOO BEAR HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!' Jack sang as he jumped on my bed, I sat up annoyed. Oh wait, it's my birthday today.. I'm not annoyed! I decided to join him jumping on my bed when Uncle Dan and Auntie Lyndsey came in with a cake.

'Happy birthday trouble!' He said and lit the candles on the cake, I hugged him and then blew out the candles. Australia had been so so nice, I moved here 4 months ago and I've never been happier. I've never been happier, that's a lie. I have been happier. I was happy when Bailey came to find me at the airport, we kissed. I kissed Bailey McConnell and it was the best moment of my life. I miss him so much, I really do.

'Where do you want to eat tonight?' Jack asked as he was texting someone on his phone.

'Can we go to like Nandos or something? I don't want to go anywhere posh or expensive. Ooh who you texting?' I joked as Jack looked up from his phone and gave me a sarcastic smile. I punched his shoulder lightly and then there was a knock at the door.

'MOLLY GET THAT FOR ME!' Auntie Lyndsey screamed from the bathroom. I grunted and ran down the stairs. I opened the door to find my bestfriends Anna and Sasha at the door. I smiled.

'Heyy babies!' I said and hugged them both, they were both holding like 3 presents each in their hands. I sighed.

'These are for you!' They said in sync, as they handed me the presents.

'Guys, you really shouldn't have' I said, with that Jack walked down the stairs and noticed Anna, he blushed; so did she. They've had crushes on eachother for ages, but they just won't admit it. Me and Sasha both know that they like eachother and it's so annoying!

'Will you two just go out already!' Sasha said as she jumped onto my sofa in the living room, Anna and jack both blushed again and I rolled my eyes. I decided to change the subject.

'We're going Nandos tonight girls, is that okay with you?' I asked sarcastically. I knew that they both loved Nandos so it would definitely be okay.

'When is Nando's not okay with us?' Anna said sarcastically and we all laughed.