•The Boys Bathroom•

"Okay class, read the sheet in front of you and carefully follow the instructions. You will need to pull out some lined paper for this so if you need any there's some in the front of the class." Mr. Richardson says, passing out yet another assignment to the class.

I look down at what he's placed on my desk, it reads 'SEMESTER TWO FINAL ASSIGNMENT: WRITE A 6 PAGE ESSAY ON WHAT INSPIRES YOU'.

Excuse me?

"Okay students chop chop! Get to work! We don't have all day" Mr. Richardson says enthusiastically clapping

I sit in my desk staring blankly at my paper. 'Come on Tes think.' I try my hardest to come across anything that inspires me. Music? No, too cliche. My mom? No, ew. Neil Armstrong? Billie Armstrong? No.

I've never struggled this much with writing. I honestly really do enjoy writing research papers. They make me feel accomplished and proud in a sense. It's like I put together all this information and ended up here, feeling great about my work.

I've always felt that writing about yourself was a more difficult task. Everyone loves talking about themselves but writing about yourself is a different story. I never know how to place my words or where to start and this is worse because it's my final (and not to mention has to be six pages.)

"Okay class that's the bell!" Mr. Richardson exclaims while the bell rings.

Like we can't already hear the god awful noise coming from the over head.

I grab my stuff and stand up, ready to leave

"Excepptttt Tes."

Great.

I stop and spin around

"Yes, Mr. Richardson?" I say walking over to his desk away from the door.

"You seemed to be struggling today and that's not like you. Anything new going on?" He asks looking at me concerned

"No nothing at all Mr. Richardson, just felt a little stuck today." I try and sound as calm as possible. I mean, it's not like I was lying, I just didn't want to be late to my next class.

I could completely understand why he was concerned with me. I'm a decent student, A's and B's. Always on task, always listening, sometimes late but that's beside the point.

He stares at me for a second and just breathes out a short "Okay" and sits down in his chair "You can go now Tes, just wanted to make sure you're doing all right that's all." He looks at me and gives me a small smile

I smile back and turn around, walking out of the room

"Hey one more thing!" He yells

I turn my head rolling my eyes and give him a death stare.

"Yeah?" I ask, ready to get the hell out of his class already

"This paper isn't due until the end of the semester so don't stress about it too much, ok? It's your final! You have months to plan." He gives me the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Okay Mr. Richardson, I'll keep that in mind." I turn to the door and start speed walking as quickly as possible to try and get to my next class in time so my science teacher doesn't murder me