•Pass It•

For all my children of God here are a few "stoner" definitions that will be in this chapter ;)

Blunt (NOT a joint!): a hollowed our cigar filled with marijuana.

Tree: another word for marijuana

Cotton mouth: Cotton mouth is not only a very dry mouth from smoking pot, but involves having small bits of mucus and spit, lining mainly the roof of your mouth feeling like cotton when you rub your tounge against it. (urban dictionary)

——————————————————
( it is time my children;) )

•Brendon's POV•

I pulled up to Tes's house after she explained the directions to me. She happened to live only a couple streets down from my house so we got there pretty quick. She opened the door and got out.

"Thank you again for everything." A smile across her face.

"Tes, It's not a big deal don't worry about it. Oh yeah, don't forget we have lunch detention all week together on Monday." I said with a small smile.

She smiled back, "I won't, see you later." the door slammed shut.

I drive down the street leaving Tes alone. In some way I feel bad leaving her but i'm sure she'll be okay. I didn't see Tes like I did other girls. Tes was different. I didn't bring her home last night to get in her pants which is weird to me. Last night was my first Friday in months without getting lucky and I wasn't bothered. I felt like I had to bring her home, like she needed me.

I decide to head to Dallon's and see what he's up to, knowing he lives around the corner.  I pull into his driveway and see Zach's beat up truck parked on the road. He's such a dumbass. Walking up to Dallons door, I knock loudly hearing the music blasting inside.

"Oh, hey what's up Urie!" Jacob says opening the door.

"Why are you here? We told you yesterday it was a one time thing board game boy, " I looked him up and down. He was wearing Dallon's clothes that hung off of him. Jacob was short and scrawny to where Dallon could step on him if he really wanted to. "and stop calling me Urie."

I push past him into the smoke filled house. Zach and Dallon sitting on the couch with blunts in their hands and a bong on the table. "What's up man!" Zach says as I do a handshake with Dallon and him.

I know for a fact that Dallon's hungover because I ran into him at the party as soon as I got there and he was already stumbling and slurring his words. I sit down next to Zach and he passes me a blunt and a lighter.

"Light up." He says. I take it and place it in between my lips, flipping the lighter on pulling it to the end of the cigar paper. I watch it glow to life and take a long deep inhale. The stinging in my chest makes me forget where I am and what i'm doing. I hold it in as long as I can and finally let it out in a small cloud of smoke. Passing it to Dallon, he repeats what I did and passed it Zach. Jacob was sitting on his phone no longer interested in what we were doing.

"So" Dallon says after taking a drink of a Gatorade he had next to him, "who'd you take home last night after I took Alexa to my house?" A grin was planted across his face. I didn't care that he took Alexa home. She's down to fuck anyone who looks at her.

"No one. I just went home and slept."

Zach immediately started coughing up smoke and Dallon stared at me wide eyed.

"Wait a second, time out," Zach said in between coughs, "You? Brendon Urie? Didn't take a girl home after a party? You're lying." I obviously didn't want them to know about Tes and if I convinced them enough, they'd believe me.

"No bro, I took my ass home and went to sleep." I looked them both dead in the eyes with a straight face. Zach looked totally convinced and Jacob wasn't even listening but Dallon saw through my lie. 

"Well i'm impressed." Zach said passing me the blunt. I smiled and nodded my head, taking a hit then passing it back to Dallon, he had an irritated look on his face.

"Can I get a drink of your Gatorade, I have terrible cotton mouth." I asked him.

"No. Get your lazy ass up and get your own." Dallon stood up and went into the bathroom around the corner from the living room. What the hell was his problem now? Zach and I looked at each other in confusion. "I'm just gonna leave." I said standing up,
storming out of the house. I get in my car and speed out of the drive way. Who the hell did Dallon think he was? He's always pushing me around and asking me for tree. My mouth feels fucking nasty and now i'm pissed off. I drive to a McDonald's around the corner from his house to get a drink. I pull up to the drive-thru and order a medium Sprite. There has to be at least eight cars in front of me so I'll be waiting a long time.

As I sat, my mind somehow made its way to Tes. She made me feel some type of way, like I didn't have to smoke or drink. Almost like everything was normal. Every time Dallon talked about her he made her seem like this terrible person when she really wasn't. He never even showed us pictures of her and when I saw her in the hallway I couldn't help but think she was beautiful.

Wait no, Dallon will kill me.

My eyes look to my stereo, the clock reading 11:11.

I close my eyes and wish for her.

————————————————————
A/N: It is here everyone!! an insight into Brendon and what he's thinking ;) i don't really like this one because it's short but  i hope you enjoy it! All the love - author x.

Word Count: 1,036

(I forgot last chapters word count OOPS!)