•Princess•

I stood there not knowing what to do. I was slightly panicking but I felt insanely bad.

"Well are you gonna get the hell out or just stand there and enjoy the show?" Alexa shouted at me, her words bouncing off the white tiled floor.

She was pushed up against the bathroom wall, Brendon hovering over her. He stared hard at me with the same look he gave me earlier today in the hall.

"Whatever. Fucking move.." Alexa said grabbing Brendon by the hand and shoving me out of the way.

They left and I closed the door, leaning up against it  taking in everything that had just happened. What even did just happen? It happened so fast. I felt nauseous now, my face still burning hot. I hated Alexa because she knew how much I loved Dallon and now she's trying to get with Brendon? I felt jealous and envious of her.

Wait, why was a jealous of her and Brendon, I don't even know him.

I pee then turn the faucet on and run my hands under the water washing them. The coolness making goosebumps spread all over my body, sending a shiver down my spine. I cup my hands and splash my face, cooling it down drastically. I never really wear makeup so I didn't have to worry about any coming off. I looked up at myself in the mirror shocked, I looked rough. How can a person only be somewhere for thirty minutes and look like a complete train wreck? My hair was frizzy and my shirt was all lopsided and more on one shoulder than the other. I fixed my shirt and combed my fingers through my hair untangling it. After i got myself looking presentable and my face to cool down, I went back out to Gabby and Constance.

"Jeez, it took you long enough in there." Gabby said when I walked back up to her.

"Yeah I had to pee really bad" I replied chuckling.

Constance and Gabby looked back and forth at each other and then started busting up laughing. Gabby grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen handing me a jell-o shot.

"A toast, to tonight." Constance said holding up the small plastic cup in her hand.

"To tonight." I replied.

With one quick motion I downed it. The jello wiggled down my throat and burned a little but it burned so good. I then proceeded to take one more then three more, then four, five, six. I was grinding up on this kid named Shawn in my grade and just swayed my hips to the beat, feeling more alive than ever with no care in the world. Parents were out of town, no boyfriend to stop me, nothing.

That's until Constance had driven home with Gabby and left me alone at the party.

I grab my phone stumbling outside to call Gabby. It rings five times with no answer.

Fuck.

I struggle to find my car keys in my pocket and start sounding off the alarm to find it. I wander aimlessly in circles trying to follow the sound but I just can't concentrate, my heads pounding, my stomachs turning, and I can barely see or walk.

"Need some help there, princess?" A deep and somewhat recognizable voice says from behind me. I turn around to see him. Standing with one hand in his pocket and one hand with a cigarette up to his face. Brendon.

"No, I don't need you to come save me like every other girl in the school." I say trying to sound tough even though I probably sound like a drunk uncle at this point.

He laughs and throws his cigarette on the ground and steps on it. "Whatever you say hot shot, just trying to be nice for once." He unlocks the door to a beat up 2007 Ford Focus that was parked in front of me.

"Wait!" I say "I could maybe use a-" I started to gag feeling hot liquid rising in my throat.

I puked all over the ground. Brendon turned to face me with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yeah, come on get in the car." He says leading me to the passenger side and unlocking the door. I didn't want to argue back and be a bitch because I felt like shit. I get in and he buckles my seatbelt for me and closes the door. What was I thinking? I don't want to be like every other girl in the school and fall for Brendon's tricks just so he can get in my pants, I know better than that.

He climbed in and buckled himself up, starting up the engine.

"Where are you taking me? I don't even know you." I said looking up at him.

"I'm taking you to my house and you may not know me, but I know you." He replied pulling away from the house.

"What the hell does that mean? That sounds creepy as fuck." I replied feeling worried now.

"Calm down princess I just mean that Dallon used to tell me everything about you like literally everything. I know your favorite food, color, your kinks."

"Woah! My kinks?" I practically shouted. I could kill Dallon. "And stop fucking calling me princess." I squeeze my eyes shut and rub my temples.

"Sorry and yeah of course. You love being called babygirl, being choked, you're somewhat into BDSM..."

"Please just stop" I finally said laughing. I don't think i've ever been this embarrassed of myself in front of a guy before. What's happening to me? It's Brendon fucking Urie he's the heart throb senior of the school that every girl wants and here I am in his car on the way to his house after a party? I have to be so drunk i'm day dreaming or something. My head starts pounding and my eyelids grow heavy.

"We're here!" Brendon shouted, making me jump.

"Shhhhh! Stop shouting." My head felt like fifty bricks were balancing on top of it.

"Damn you really are wasted, I whispered that because I thought you were asleep." He said unbuckling and pulling his keys out.

"You're lying." I said unbuckling myself as well.

"No I'm not."

"Whatever."

He opened his door and walked in front of the car to open mine for me. I slowly got up, shut the door, and followed behind him to his porch.

"My parents are gone for the weekend so don't worry about being quiet or anything." He said unlocking his door and swinging it open letting me step in first.

We walked into the house, it was small and seemed like a usual middle class home. A large flight of stairs was right in front of us and he passed me to go up them so I followed. My eyelids grew heavier with every step I took and I felt like I was going to pass out right then and there. Finally after what felt like forever, we reached the top. He led me down the hallway that the stairs lead to and opened the door to what seemed to be a spare room.

"Well here's your bed for the night. There's a bathroom right around the corner and if you need me i'm right across the hall. Anything else?" He stood awkwardly in front of me with his arms folded.

"No I think i'm just gonna sleep but thanks." I replied feeling like I was going to vomit again.

"Alright well, i'll leave you be then. Goodnight." He gave me a small smile and turned around about to leave.

My brain was throbbing and screaming at me to ask him to stay. I don't know why I wanted him too I just did. There's something about him that gives me butterflies in some weird way and I hate it but I love it at the same time.

"Brendon wait." I finally choked out. He turned around looking confused.

"I uh, just wanted to say thank you. You know, for driving me here and letting me stay." Fuck Tes you're so dumb.

"Oh yeah of course. Well, Goodnight." And with that he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

If I were home and sober i'd mentally beat myself up for not telling Brendon what I really wanted to tell him but right now I was wasted and exhausted. I took my bra and shorts off and crawled into the cold bed. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted.

———————————————————
A/N: hello loves! this chapter is probably one that i'm most proud of!!! i really hope you guys enjoy it and everything. comment and vote!! all the love, x. - author

Word Count: 1,454