•Let's Kill Tonight•

The outfit Tes will be wearing :)

"Bye! Text me if you're coming, I'll even let you borrow a top!" Gabby said getting out of my car at her apartment complex.

"Bye, loser. I'll text you and you better let me borrow your maroon one if I can come!" I said shouting out my window.

"Yeah, yeah." Was all she said with her back turned to me walking away.

Gabby invited me to a party at this super rich girls house that I don't even know. I was considering going even before she invited me because it's not like I have anything better to do on a Friday night. I don't have a boyfriend, I don't have work, and my original plans were to stay home, relax in bed with a big bowl of popcorn, and watch Netflix.

I start my car up and pull away from the big complex. She only lived a couple blocks away from me so I never had an issue with giving her a ride since it saved her from the gross ass bus.

I pull into my driveway already wanting to get back in my car and leave. The silence in my house kills me and I doubt my parents will let me leave tonight without a full on begging session.

"Hey, Tes." My dad said as I walked in the door, looking away from the TV playing The Price Is Right.

"Hey." A small smile was spread on my face.

"How was school? Learn anything new?"

"Science, blah blah,math, blah blah, english blah, blah, blah." I stick my tongue out with each 'blah' making my dad chuckle.

"Well I'm happy my moneys helping you learn the meaning of 'blah'. Your mom and I are going down to see Aunt Karie and Uncle Don tonight, wanna come?" He asks me.

Perfect! Everytime my parents go down to see my aunt and uncle they stay the night which means I can go to the party.

"No I don't think so, I have a lot of weekend homework." I reply sounding as sad as I could.

"Well alright but stay out of trouble. We're leaving as soon as your mom gets home." He answered looking back at the tv.

I immediately pull out my phone

Me: Guess who's parents are going out of town! I'll be at your house around 7 and you BETTER have that off the shoulder maroon top for me!

Gabby: Shitttt alright. It's in the washer right now so you better hurry up before I wear it myself.

Me: Be there in 20.

Gabby: See you then

"Woah, woah, woah, you're kidding right?" I said to Gabby laughing my ass off.

"No! I'm being dead serious he just started smearing it all over his face!" Gabby replied.

We were driving to the party in my car. Gabby was telling me a story about a kid named Seth Higgins who apparently rubbed mushed up Jell-O shots all over his face at the last party this girl had. Gabby is definitely more of a party animal than I am especially since her dad isn't as strict as my parents are so she has a lot of freedom.

"That's gross as hell." I said turning down the street the party's being held on.

You could hear the bass from whatever song was playing from around the corner. Cars were lined on either sides of the streets and people were all over the front lawn and inside.

"This is going to be fucking fun." Gabby said starring at the people from the window.

I wasn't all excited to come to this party. I wanted to go but at the same time I'd only been to a few parties before and I just got blackout drunk. Plus, it's a lot going on at once. Everyone's either drunk or stoned, people are passing around bongs and joints, and girls are rubbing their asses on everyone they get near.

I finally found a place to park. Gabby and I got out the car and started walking towards the house with my heart beating in my ears. Why am I so nervous? It's not like anything's going to happen you're just here to chill and have fun.

We pushed past everyone on the lawn and made our way into the house. It reeked of weed and alcohol along with sweat and vomit. It seemed like every single person from school was here and it only made my anxiety sky rocket.

"Hey! You decided to come!" Constance said shouting over the music to Gabby and I.

Gabby and Constance started chatting about how much they hated Mr. Sears and how there were so many cute guys here. I just started scrolling through my phone, not caring too much about their conversation. Out of nowhere i felt something warm grip my shoulder and I looked up.

"Hello, beautiful." He said starring into my eyes.

Of course he was here, always had to ruin everything.

"Dallon go home you're drunk." I said removing his hand from my arm.

"I'm not drunk" He said slurring his words.

"Dallon, you can barely speak."

"Nooooooo"

"Dallon, go home." I starred at him my face stone cold, he knew I meant it this time.

"Whatever, fucking bitch." He said storming off.

My stomach grew butterflies, he'd never been this mean to me. I decided to brush it off and try to calm down.

"Hey, i'm gonna go to the bathroom i'll be back." I said to Constance and Gabby, going to find the bathroom.

I walk down a long narrow hallway. This house was definitely beautiful and it looks like whoever this girl was had a lot of money. It was filled with bedrooms and different types of living rooms, the perfect party house.

I had finally found the bathroom after pushing though mass amounts of people in the halls.

My face was burning hot and I could feel my palms getting sweaty. Was I having an anxiety attack? Why was this happening right here right now? I'm usually fine with crowds and i've been to party's before. Ever since I met Brendon and argued with Dallon earlier today I haven't felt right.

"Hey! What the hell!"

Out of all the bathrooms in the house, I just had to pick this one.

——————————————————-
A/N: HI! omg i'm so sorry i'm TERRIBLE at updating. I've been in a slump lately lol. Well anyway sorry this chapter sucks blah blah blah yeet. All the love, x - the author

Word Count: 1,107