•Fool For You•

I woke up to the smell of bacon and immediately wanted to throw up. I look around the empty room, noticing a black t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants laying against the end of the bed. Did he really come in here while I was asleep? Or were they there last night and I just didn't notice? I decided the second option was more realistic and less creepy so I sat up to put the clothes on. I stood up and almost fell over because my head felt like it weighed a hundred pounds. I bent over to pick my bra up and put it on, taking my shirt and shorts off. I felt disgusting. My mouth tasted nasty and my hair smelled like beer and weed. I pulled the shirt and joggers on and left the bed room, walking downstairs.

"Morning, doll." Brendon said flipping a pancake. He was wearing an apron in just a tee shirt and boxers.

"I told you to stop calling me that." I said sitting at the bar.

"No, you told me to stop calling you princess, pancake?" He turns around away from the stove and extends his arm showing a plate with pancakes on it.

Once again, the smell made me want to throw up. I knew for a fact that I was hungover.

"No i'm good, thanks." I said twiddling my thumbs.

"Suit yourself. I see you found the clothes I put in your room this morning."

Great so he did come in my room while I was asleep.

I couldn't help but admire Brendon. He was only wearing boxers and a tee shirt for heavens sake. Every single girl in school drooled over him except for me and I feel like in some way that bothered him. It's almost like he expected me to jump on him at any moment and say 'fuck me right here right now!' but oh he was so wrong.

"So what happened to you and Alexa last night? Why'd you take me home instead of her?" I questioned curiously.

"Well after you interrupted us" he said with anger in his voice "The mood was killed so she left with Dallon. Plus, you seemed lost when I found you and being the incredibly nice guy I am, I decided to help you incase you don't remember." Turning to face me, he bit into a piece of burnt bacon.

I completely forgot all about Dallon until he mentioned him. I feel like I can never get away from him and what he did to me. Silence filled the small kitchen we sat in together. I could only hear the sound of Brendon chewing on burnt ass bacon.

"Well, I just wanna say thank you for you know, finding me last night and giving me a ride here, and letting me stay." I said looking down, playing with a loose string on the tee shirt he gave me.

"Hey Tes, it isn't a big deal trust me. I do this for girls all the time but there's usually a little head and fucking involved." He started laughing to himself. "Oh, and here's your phone. I charged it for you." He said handing my phone to me from across the bar.

"Oh thanks." Kinda weird but I ignored the thought.  I unlocked it and saw that I had no texts from my parents, just a few missed calls from Gabby and a couple texts from Constance.

"I should probably go call my parents." I said to Brendon, he was already finished eating and cleaning up breakfast.

Boys.

"Okay the back doors right there if you want to call them outside." He pointed to a sliding glass door. I stepped out and called my dad, knowing my mom can never hear her phone.

It rings twice before he answers.

"Hey, Tes. Everything ok?" Worry was in his voice

"Yeah of course just called to check up on you guys. How are Aunt Karie and Uncle Don?"

"They're good, they miss you though."

"Tell them I promise i'll come down next time and that I miss them." I say smiling thinking about my aunt and uncle. They were basically my second parents. I was like their daughter considering the fact that they had no kids.

"I will honey. While you're home can you run the dishwasher and feed Libby? We might stay a few more nights."

Oh shit. I forgot about Libby. Libby was my cat that I got when I was seven. She's a Burmese cat with grey fur and is probably the friendliest thing you'd ever meet.

"Of course dad, no problem" I squeezed my eyes together and hit my forehead lightly, "i'll go do that now. I love you"

"Love you too Tes. Oh there's some pizza rolls in the freezer or you can drive up somewhere in town. There's twenty bucks on my dresser but don't spend it all!" He says very sternly.

"Okay dad I won't." I said chuckling.

I hung up the phone and walked back inside to see Brendon sitting on the couch watching what seemed to be a soap opera.

"Hey do you think you could give me a ride home?"

Brendon looked at me, his eyes ungluing from the TV. I felt bad asking him but there was no other way for me to get home. I don't even remember how we got here from the party I was so wasted.

"Yeah of course." He stood up and told me he was going to get dressed and grab his keys. He came back down the stairs in a matter of minutes.

"I grabbed your clothes from last night for you." He handed me my bundled up shorts and top.

"Oh I can change back into them and give you these clothes back." I said, ready to go and change.

"No it's okay, don't worry about it."

————————————————————
A/N: i know i know it took me literally forever to get this chapter posted and it really sucks. i've been stuck again and i'm trying to find more inspiration to keep this book alive and interesting. thank you for reading! all the love, author x.