Chapter 2:Do I Like Her or Nah?

Hello minna! Hope you all liked the book so far! SacAnime anyone? Ano HanaT^T WHY YOU LEAVE MENMA!! so many depressing animes

"Arigato Virgo." I said thanking the maid
She tucked me in the bed and walked away. I stayed there laying awake for hours. Lucy, will we be friends? What will our future be like? Why do I like her? She is so beautiful. Wow I am lucky to stay the night. I shifted around in my red pajamas with flames on them. I couldn't sleep. Was it because I found out Igneel was gone? Or was it because I felt uncomfortable staying here? I shifted again uneasily in my bed.

"Gosh what will I do?" I asked myself yawning
Soon I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier until my head dropped and I fell asleep

****:..o(≧▽≦)o ..:****

Time: 9:00am

I woke up to the aroma of food.Food that I have never smelled before. I remembered that I was in Lucy's house so I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I neatly put my clothes on the bed but i didn't fold them because I didn't know how to. When I looked down at my clothes I realized my scarf turned white again and my vest didn't have brown spots on it. Maybe the maid cleaned it.

I walked lazily to Lucy's room to see if she was there. I slowly opened the door to hear a snoring Lucy laying on her bed looked like and angel. How kawaii!! I dragged my feet across her carpet to cuddle in the blankets next to her. As soon as I reached her bed I flopped back down and fell asleep for what felt like five minutes but, what really was an hour.

"Natsu!" I heard Lucy groan "What are you doing on my bed!"
She tugged on my scarf until I fell off the bed.

"Lucy!"I screamed widening my eyes
Lucy giggled and so did I. We were like that cute little couple in town that did everything together. Why do I always think about her?
"Come on Natsu lets go eat!" Lucy shouted tugging my arm

Lucy ran downstairs pulling my arm with me tumbling behind her. She jumped on the wooden rails of the stairs and slid down it. I had never tried it and wanted to know what it was like. Once she was off, I jumped on and rode down. BIG MISTAKE!! After, I jumped on it I felt nauseated and I felt spinning in my stomach. Almost as if I were to throw up. I jumped off of the railing and my pants got stuck on the wood. When I tried to pull, my pants came off and I was in my underwear.

"N-Narusy!" Lucy said blushing and giggling
"IM NOT NARUSY!" I yelled in embarrassment putting on my pants
"Come on, I'm hungry lets go eat." Lucy said grabbing my arm

She walked me to the dining room where there was three plates. A tall butler in a black suit and slick black hair was standing next to the table. He had a devious smile and his hands were behind his back. After a long moment of staring at him a blonde chef with stubles on his face and a cigarette poking out of his mouth walked out.

"Oi your food is ready miss Lucy. Is this a guest?" He said looking at me
"Do you want some orange juice?" asked a girl with large circle glasses, brownish short hair, and a maid outfit

"Natsu?" Lucy questioned me
"Uhh..yes?" I asked

Again I have never really tried any food except berries.

Hey hey hey!!! Can you guess the servants and the butler? What about the nickname Lucy gave Natsu when his underwear got stuck? I will be mixing mangas and putting some of my favorite characters/references in here. Once you find the characters/references comment and I will post on the next chapter with a shoutout!!