Chapter 12: We Get Along Finally!

Hiya how are you?? Do you like the story?? I worked hard even though I feel like it is not enough!! Anyway I want to know how to catch your guys's eyes like what type of fanfics do you guys like to you read?? I enjoy ideas so yeah here we go!!

Natsu's P.O.V

I was so angry at Lucy. How could she do that to me? It then came to me that I have been a jerk to Lucy lately. It was better to go apologize. I did a fire dragon's iron fist on the wall and made a huge hole in it.

"Oops." I said running.

"Natsu! What did you do to my wall!!" Lucy screamed.

"It wasn't meeee!!!!" I screamed while running.

I ran as fast as I could to the guild before she could catch me. But she was like if someone shot her out of a canon. She sped up and met me at the guild.

"So Natsu, care to explain my wall?" She asked picking me up by my shirt.

"G-gomenasai!" I cried shaking.

"Ok but how am I going to make you pay for it??" She asked.

"I don't know...make up? Make a team?? Become friends??" I cried.

"All of the above." Lucy said nodding her head.

She then pulled me into a hug.

"I am sorry. You are not Lisanna's replacement you are more to me. You are Lucy. The reason why I was so mean to you was because I love you. I didn't know how to tell you but I have loved you since I met you. I longed for you for all these years." I cried flinching.

"I'm not going to hit you." She said "Because I to love you. At first I didn't realize it but when I was with Gray I realized you were the one. Even though you were a jerk you were the one I fell in love with."

"Yay!! Keep going!" Mirajane squealed hiding behind a bush

"B-baka." I blushed

The whole guild was sitting behind Mirajane trying to hold in giggles. Levy had her hands on her head gazing at us. Gajeel was tempted to hold onto Levy but tried to make it not so noticeable. Gray was sitting there like the bastard he was but he was dressed in all black for some reason it was kinda scary. Erza was eating cheesecake and probably just followed the guild so she wouldn't be lonely. Mirajane had both thumbs up but I noticed Laxus had an arm around her hips. I also noticed a girl in the back who was so transparent and she was looking at Gray with a sad expression. All of a sudden it started to rain.

"Juvia." Lucy whispered catching the
rain.

"Come here." I said pushing Lucy under my jacket "I don't need you to get wet."

"O-ok." she blushed.

I walked her inside of the guild and set her on the table. I noticed Gray had a pissed off look on his face. What's his problem. I grabbed some towels and handed one to her. I used the other one to dry myself off with. She wrapped herself in the towel like it was a hood.

"Come on imma take you home." I said grabbing her bridal style.

"When did Natsu become so manly?" Elfman asked wiping a tear

"N-natsu." Lucy said

"Yeah Luce?" I asked

"I love you. Thank you." she said leaning on me and falling asleep.

"Love you too Luce." I said kissing her forehead.

I put my towel on her and took her home. Once I kicked he door through I set her on her bed and tucked her in. I started to work on the wall that I punched in and measured the size. I covered it with duct tape momentarily. I soon got tired and curled up in bed next to Lucy. She still is so pretty when she sleeps.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Time: 8:00am

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up but still kept my eyes close. Natsu was already awake and making breakfast and singing.

"People say we shouldn't be together we're too young to know about forever but I say that they don't know about what they're talk talk talking about cos this love is only getting stronger so I don't wanna wait any longer I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl they don't know about the things we do they don't know about the I love yous but I betcha if they only knew they'd just be jealous of us they don't know about the up all nights they don't know I've waited all my life." he sang.

How cute!! I sat there smiling listening to him trying to sing.

"Just to find a love that feels this right baby they don't know about us they don't know how special you are!!" He sang

Then the smoke detector interrupted him. I better go help him. I went to the kitchen to see he burnt some waffles in my toaster. I just sat there and laughed at him even though i was a little irritated.

How was it?? I wanna give a shoutout to BambooGreen she is an awesome writer and even though NaLu is my OTP her GaLe books just make me fall in love with that ship even more and some of them actually make me cry tears of all the emotions i can have!!😅 anyway yea go check out some of her books please.