CHAPTER 11: We Have A Guest

OFELIA

I'm not sure why I snapped at him. It wasn't his fault. Besides, I'm the one who lied to him and kept the fact that my wolf returned a week ago. I just, I don't know. Ever since I was little and had found out I was the runt of my family, my family was even too embarrassed to say I was theirs. Then it just got worse from there. I was told by teachers and even a few council members for the wolf council that runts never become Luna's because nobody wants them. They don't have abilities that they should have that are close to an Alpha's.

Some examples of what Luna's should have but won't if they're runts are things like high senses to smell and hearing. Sure in general wolves have them higher than humans but part of being a Luna, is making your Alpha whole and matching up or at least having close to similar abilities as they do.

I guess that's why I stayed with Eddison so long was because of that. Because I had thought he was as good as it was going to get for me.

Meanwhile, yesterday I acted like a real bitch to him and you know what? I need to apologize to him. I need to let him know just how sorry I am and how lucky I know I am to have found him. I have to make it up to him.

So I open up the bedroom door and notice there's a pillow and a blanket on the side in front of my door where it looks like he slept at. Where is he now though?

I make my way downstairs and begin asking  where he's at and after hearing he's in the gym, I start heading down the long hallway downstairs to the workout room.

I stop in front of the doorway and see him punching a punching bag really hard with the glistening of some sweat running down his body and all I can do is stare at him and start to feel myself get a little 'hot'.

He stops for a moment and breathes in and out heavily as he walks over to a small table and drinks some water as he then turns and see's me.

I quickly look away and then look back at him and I can see there is guilt in his eyes. Though I don't know what he has to feel guilty about when it's me who needs to apologize for my behavior yesterday.

"Hey." I say shyly.

"Hey." He replies.

We stand there looking at each other for a moment longer before I start walking up towards him.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for what I've said and for keeping all that from you. I want you to know that I am more than grateful for you being my mate. I never thought I deserved one or would find one but I did. I was given to you and I'm so sorry for how I behaved and I just......" I found myself rambling on and then suddenly I felt two hands hold my face as he smashes his lips onto mine.

I find myself not able to stop him and deepen the kiss even more. I then feel him pick me up from my thighs and wrap my legs around his waist as I wrap both my arms around his neck while continuing to kiss as he pushes me up against the wall.

We break away a little and he nestles his face into the crook of my neck.

"Baby." He says and then lifts his head to look back into my eyes.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I love you." He says.

Did he just say he loves me? I never thought I would ever see the day when I would ever hear those words. But I just did and it was from MY mate.

"I love you too." I smile at him.

"Really?" He asks more excited and with the biggest smile I've seen him do before.

"Yes." I nod my head and smile back at him.

He smashes his lips back onto mine and we begin to make out again. I feel his tongue touch my lower lip asking for entrance that I of course grant him.

We get interrupted by Wes coming in and telling us we have a guest.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)