EPILOGUE: 5 Years Later

OFELIA

It has been a few years since we fought Eddison and lost both Elijah who helped us and of course Wes who I later realized was the name on the tombstone I saw in my dreams as I had it again the night after the fight and the name became clearer.

We had twins. One boy and one girl. The boys name of course was Wes and the girl's name was Sandra (named after one of my favorite actresses).

They are both now five and I am the happiest I have been since the day they were born, including my wedding day. Which was a few months before the twins were born.

The council didn't like the fact we had done what we did without asking them permission first but then again, they understood and put the rules for families going after one another, they put those aside and decided everything was purely out of self defense on our pat. Plus, it helped after the head elder had told us that a couple of weeks before Elijah had come to offer his help, he informed the council about Eddison's behavior and they were trying to track him down for years as well and try to charge him for multiple laws he broke and the crimes he did.

Ever since that night, I felt as though the pack became stronger. Even Everett had seemed to be stronger and more wise.

"Mommy! Mommy!" My miracles come in yelling to me.

"When is daddy coming home?" Sandra asks.

"He'll be here in a few minutes. Go tell everyone to get ready and remember, everyone has to hide and be quiet. Then once that door opens, yell out as loud as you can SURPRISE!" I tell them.

They both start running outside to tell everyone to hide and I quickly take out the last plate of food out and set it on the table before we all come inside the house and begin crouching behind the furniture, in the kitchen, some behind the staircase and so forth.

I see his car pull into the driveway and I once he gets out and makes his way towards the front door, that's when I hide with everyone else and get ready.

The kids wanted badly to throw a surprise birthday party for their dad and this was the perfect time because he said he didn't want to do anything big for his birthday but for the past few months, I know he was dropping hints here and there about changing his mind in having a party actually. So here we are.

The door begins to open and in he walks and closes the door then calls out for me and the kids and that's when we take that opportunity to jump out and yell out 'SURPRISE!!!!!'

He jumps back a little bit scared.

"What the hell?!" He yells in fright while holding his heart.

"Happy birthday!" The kids ran up yelling to him as they wrapped their arms around him to give him a huge hug.

He hugged them back as I walked up and gave him a hug and kiss while wishing him a happy birthday.

Everyone gave him a hug and wished him a happy birthday too before we made our way outside and all sat, talked and ate.

It took Trent a couple of years to rank up to become Beta but his and Everett's friendship got strong. Not as much as his and Wes' was because of course, nobody could ever replace him or anything but, we had lost pack members who would have been the next in ranks to become the new Beta's but since they were killed in the fight, he worked hard but eventually became his new one.

After everybody had left and the kids were asleep in bed, I was finishing putting the dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on before then wiping down the counters when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and him kiss me on the side of my neck.

"Thank you." He says.

"You're welcome." I smile as I turn around to face him and put my arms around his neck.

"I love you so much." He says.

"I love you too." I reply.

"Hoe did I ever get so lucky?" He asks.

"I don't know." I tell him and then chuckle.

"Oh is that so?!" He asks.

"That's so." I tease him. "What do you intend on doing about it?"

"Mmm...." Was all he said before he lifted me up by my ass and had me wrap my legs around his torso as he began kissing me while carrying me up the stairs and going into our bedroom.

"Now remember, you can be as loud as you want baby since I had the sound proof walls put in last week." He smirks.

Then he lays me down onto the bed and we make love to each other before falling asleep in one another's arms.

I never thought it was possible to be with my REAL mate. But I'm glad I didn't give up.

THE END!!