CHAPTER 15: EDDISON

Oh that bitch! Thinking she could just up and runaway and I wouldn't try and get her back? She is a lot dumber than I thought.

As for my brother, damn, I guess that would be the only good thing to come out of all of this.

Pff, my brother. Such a great future Alpha and perfect in our parents eyes. At least that's what I remembered until they threw me away like I was nothing. They sent me off to my uncle's place and thankfully, my uncle taught me very well in how to survive and get what I want.

My god, even he was disgusted that my brother could never do any wrong. It's very hard to stomach just knowing how much he was and still is favored by everyone.

People always said that I had too much of a temper and couldn't ever hack it as an Alpha. That's why in school, why he was away at Alpha training for the next few years, I had heard that he had found out who his mate was and after my uncle finding out through some of his connections, I thought it would be the perfect plan to get my brother to come find me and we settle once and for all in who was really the best Alpha through the Alpha games, but of course, as great as he was in the training, he was offered to learn and train from one of the higher Elders in the council which is rare. Then afterwards, he just never returned and I had spent a long time trying to track him down while trying to find a way to take him and his pack down and now, I might have just found an easy way to get through and take him down. Thanks to Ofelia of course.

Ofelia. So pathetic and weak. Always looks for pity and never knew how to stand up for herself. Which is why she was so easy to manipulate and have obey me.

When I get her back this time, her punishment will be far more severe than ever. She will never see daylight again.

"Coming back to bed baby?" One of the house sluts asks as she sits up in bed, naked next to me and starts putting her hand on my chest.

"Get the fuck off of me." I shrug her off and stand up and start walking towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Fucking hoes. They're only good for one thing. Love doesn't exist and is just an illusion to keep you distracted from the shit.

"But babe." She begins to whine.

"Your ass better be gone when I get out." I tell her and then slam the door shut behind me and turn on the shower then step inside and letting the water hit my skin and I just stand there underneath the water for a moment.

I begin punching the wall as I start thinking about Ofelia. I know she isn't my mate and I really could give two shits about her. At least that's what I thought up until now. But why in the hell would I think about her for?!

When I came out of the bathroom, I got dressed and headed downstairs where everyone was at and went into my office.

When sitting behind my desk, I lit up a cigarette and started checking my EMAIL, hoping those dumb asses I do business with were still gonna pay me the money they owed me or not.

However, I can't fucking concentrate and it's really annoying as hell.

I then hear a knock on the door and as the person comes in, I notice it's my Beta.

"Hey man. You okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I reply while taking a drag from my cigarette.

"Still thinking about her huh?" He asks.

"Fuck off." I tell him. "Get the guys ready though. We've got some training to do to prepare us for visiting my brother." I tell him.

"Yes Sir." He says and then walks back out the door.

"Soon brother. And I'll be taking back what's mine." I say out loud to myself.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)