Come With Me

"Come with me, where dreams are born and time is never planned."

I decided to use Peter Pan quotes for the title's even though they might have little to nothing to do with the chapters but oh well I tried my best.

☆-✮-☆-✮-☆-✮-☆-✮-☆-✮-☆-✮-☆

"I'm not going with you these people are my friends!" I cried out as my father tried to get me to board the Jolly Roger before Storybrooke went back to its original forest state. We had been so distanced lately it hardly felt like he cared about me anymore like he just cared about revenge and booze especially here where the Dark One was so close.

"Elinore." He warned gripping my arm.

"No!" I yelled pushing him off me and running away. After Neal's fiancee, Tamara and her lover, Greg murdered him they went on to continue and try to blow Storybrooke up, of course, I was unaware of this plan since I had been hanging around Henry and the others. Reaching the mines I found Emma and Regina using their magic to turn off the stone causing all the trouble.

"Henry!" I called out as I ran up to the small boy.

"Elinore!" He pulled me into a hug as we watched his mothers put their all in to save the small town. We stood in silence as the two began to shake from the overload of magic and suddenly we were thrown back by the surge of power.

"Crap!" I cried as I broke Henry's fall. Closing my eyes for a moment I felt Henry get pulled off me while someone else tied my hands together before beginning to drag me. Still dazed from the explosion I notice my surroundings look like we're headed towards the docks.

"Dad?" I slurred.

"Elinore!" I heard Henry call out.

"Relax, kid. We're not gonna hurt you." An unfamiliar voice hushed.

"Just everyone I love. You tried to blow up Storybrooke." Henry retorted as he pushed at me to snap me out of my daze.

"True but that was never the point." Someone else replied.

"It wasn't?" Henry replied.

"We came here to destroy magic, Henry, but we found something more important, something that changed everything." We stopped walking for a moment.

"You, two." The man replied before continuing to drag us to the docks. Blinking a few times my sight finally adjusted to see Amara and Greg. Going to the edge of the dock Tamara threw a magic bean into the water which opened a familiar green portal.

"Henry! Elinore!" We turned to find Emma, Regina, Charming, Snow, and my dad running towards us but that wasn't enough because before I knew it we were dragged into the portal. Going through the green I gasped when I was violently thrown onto a sandy landscape with Henry landing next to me. Looking at eachother we began to scurry away from the pair but they were quick to stop us.

"No, unh-unh-unh. You two aren't going anywhere." Greg stopped us as we stared at the jungle ahead of us.

"We made it. Mission accomplished" Tamara sighed happily.

"Are you sure about that? Cause my mom's coming to get us. Both of them." Henry threatened which I nodded to.

"You know, I'm gonna take a look around. You see any clock towers? You two are a long way from Storybrooke.

"It doesn't matter. They're moms they'll find a way. They've been to the enchanted forest and they can get here again." I sassed as I eyed Tamara who held the sword my father had given me for my fifteenth birthday.

"Well, we're not in the Enchanted Forest. This is Neverland." My eyes widened.

"No way." I gasped

"Neverland? You're here to destroy Neverland?" Henry frowned.

"Its the Mother Lode of magic." Tamara replied.

"Oh, where's the communicator we need to signal the home office." She turned to Greg who was going through the backpack they brought.

"Here you go, T..." He replied handing her the small device.

"An office in a Jungle? Huh, who works there?" Henry questioned.

"Monkeys?" I turned to the boy who grinned at my comment

"No, who we work for is none of your concern, kid. Just know that they take care of us." Greg walked up to him but I stood in his way.

"Do they? Can they tell you how to get back home after you destroy magic?" Henry glared as he stood behind me.

"We don't ask questions. We just believe in our cause." He replied.

"Greg?" Tamara called out.

"Yeah?"

"I'm not getting a status light on this thing." She handed him the communicator.

"Did you check the batteries?" He asked as he opened up the back to reveal some sand.

"What the hell is this? A toy?" She growled.

"It's a good thing you guys don't ask questions." Henry shrugged making me chuckle.

"Let's go. Walk." Greg pushed us forcibly.

☆-✮-☆-✮-☆-✮-☆-✮-☆-✮-☆-✮-☆