One Girl

"One girl is worth more than twenty boys."

★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★

My stay in storybrooke began to become hectic for me between bonding with my dad which included sword fighting, strangely, and Peter and Seth dragging me around the town to 'explore' I needed to rest. So I did just that I asked the two boys for a day of rest and relaxed at Granny's, eating my hearty breakfast I decided to head to my room to catch up on some overdue reading.

Sitting in the chair by the windowsill I opened up my book 'Peter Pan' by James Barrie I basked in the peace and quiet of the town which was away from highways and annoying New York traffic where the cabbies honked every five seconds when there was traffic, that was until someone began to knock at my window.

"Seriously?" I muttered annoyed. I kept ignoring the sound it until it became too insufferable. Opening the window I found Seth looking up at me with a goofy grin which made me sigh.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair." He chanted.

"My name isn't Rapunzel sorry to break it to you." I smirked leaning on the windowsill.

"Fine then Elinore, Elinore will you go out with me this lovely evening?"

"Listen I just asked for one day of peace. Peter seems to be respecting that at least because it's not exactly fun to be stuck between you guys fighting." I sighed.

"Don't worry Pan won't be interrupting us." He smiled almost cynically as he held out his hand. Feeling unsure and unsafe I hesitantly held my hand out which he pulled to carefully pull me out through the window and  into his arms bridal style.

"What's with the sword?" He asked motioning to my belt.

"Just some bonding with my dad, i'm starting to think he not all right up stairs." I rolled my eyes around making him laugh.

"You can put me down now. you know" I giggled.

"No way princess." Carrying me through town we joked about stupid things until we arrived to the forrest, there he finally set me down and let me walk beside him.

"What are we here for?" I asked as I studied the open area of forrest around us.

"Did you know your heart is quite special?" He asked out of knowhere walking around me in a circle.

"I-i'm sorry?" My smile faltered feeling my heart begin to pump in fear.

"You are a creation of true love. A mother who left her husband and son for your own father. True love you could say. Your heart is pure and made of love not to mention how that Peter makes it skip a beat." He mocked walking towards me now.

"What the hell?" I frowned backing away.

"So special~" he pinned me against a tree burying his face into my neck.

"Get away! Peter!" I cried out as I tried to push him off.

"Too bad you have to die. Such a waste." He sighed pulling away.

"What?!" I asked in fear.

 "Goodnight~!" He waved his hand over my face which made me sleepy.

"What did... you do?" I felt woozy before blacking out.

★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★