All You Need

"All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust." 

☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾

"Are you sure this will work?" I asked Henry who was dressed in a prince-like outfit as I was.

"Absolutely." He grinned.

"A-about what I did... I wanted to apologize for practically killing you." I rubbed the back of my neck timidly.

"Its okay. You can make it up to me by helping Elinore get her memories back, I want her to be happy." He smiled shocking me at how easy he was willing to forgive and forget.

"You two ready?" The door opened to reveal the pirate who dressed in his usual attire.

"Yeah." Henry and I nodded. 

"Lets head out then." He motioned.

~ELINORE'S P.O.V~

"Is this dress necessary?" I turned to mom in my dark seafoam green dress who seemed to be suffering just as I was.

"Trust me if it were up to me it wouldnt be like this, but Mary Margaret wanted it." She sighed kicking at the poofy skirt of the beautiful red dress that fit her perfectly.

"It's not that bad!" The said woman smiled walking in sporting a beautiful white dress and a baby in her arms.

"I'm just not very used to these." I smiled nervously.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful." She comforted.

"Thank you, you do too." I blushed making her smile again.

"Are you ladies ready?" The Sherrif knocked at the door.

"Yeah." Mom sighed picking up the end of her dress. Walking out together we managed to squeeze into the car. Arriving to a building I had never seen before I admired the flowery decor set outside to fit the storybook theme.

"Shall we?" David took Mary Margaret's free hand and led her inside. My heart swelled at the cute scene.

"See you inside, bud." Mom kissed my forehead as my father who greeted me with a kiss on my forhead led her inside. Looking left to right I found myself alone.

'Was I supposed to wait for my Prince Charming to show up?' I internally questioned myself.

"You alright, love?" I turned to find Peter behind me.

"Oh! uhm, yeah... I'm just waiting on my prince, I guess?" I gave him an awkward smile.

"Well, i'm not a prince but if you'd like I can accompany you until you find him?" He offered.

"Sure." I smiled as he took my hand and led me in. The inside was just as beautiful as they had decorated outside only better.

"Its beautiful!" I beamed.

"Not as beautiful as you." Peter turned to me making me blush.

"Ah~ Thanks." I hid my embarrased smile. Lifting my chin with his thumb and curled index finger he made me stare into his beautiful forrest green eyes.

"Don't hide your face from me." He whispered, his eyes trailing to my lips.

"Sorry." I blushed again pulling away.

"Right." He nodded awkwardly.

"Want something to drink or eat?" He cleared his throat.

"Sure. Both sound nice right now." I smiled a bit as he began to lead me to a table where he sat me while he went to go get food.

"So how's it going with Peter?"

☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾~☾