I Never Expected

✦ "I never expected that you could have a broken heart and love with it too, so much that it does not seem broken at all." 

♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ 

"Elinore! Elinore! Elinore!" A familiar voice woke me from my sleep. Peering through half lidded eyes I felt a familiar fabric wrap their arms around me.

"Dad?" I rasped.

"Oh, my sweet Elinore you're okay." My Dad exclaimed hugging me like there was no tomorrow.

"What happened? Where's Henry and Peter?" I asked pulling away from my dad.

"Pan's gone to kill Henry." Tinkerbell replied I turned to her with wide eyes.

"T-that can't be he was supposed to just save magic, he said Henry would be safe." I shook my head.

"Well, he lied. The only way to save magic was to exchange his heart for the one of the truest believer and that would be what save magic." Tinkerbell explained. I was left speechless.

'He lied.' I felt my heart sing.

"Come on, Eli, we have to go." My dad used my nickname to pull me from my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah..." I stuttured following him and Tink out of the tent and towards the campsite where the Lost boys were tied up. Once out I found Henry laid on a cot with Regina placing a spell over him.

'I could've stopped him and helped Henry,' I frowned at myself for being such an idiot.

"How much time do we have?" Charming spoke up.

"Maybe an hour before the preservation spell wears off."

"If he's airborne he could be anywhere on the island." Neal pointed out.

"An hour isn't much time. I suggest we get started looking." My dad recommended as Regina stomped over to Felix and gripped his shirt.

"Where is he?" She growled.

"Long gone. There's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails." The boy cockily replied.

"You won't talk? How about I make you talk?" Regina pulled a hand back to use her magic.

"Regina, wait." Emma stopped her.

"There's no time!" She exlaimed, pulling her aside Emma explained something to Regina before turning to the boys.

Giving them the promise of a home and a new life some of the boys spoke up much to Felix's dismay. From there I was teamed with Regina, Emma, and Snow while Neal stayed with Henry.

"Look." Regina pointed towards the box that was supposed to be used on Pan, which was resting on a tree stump. Setting her things down Snow immediatley went for it.

"Careful." The Evil queen warned.

"Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason." I explained.

"It's David's only way home. Without Gold, we're stuck here." Snow frowned reaching for it only to be grabbed by a vine which tied her to the large tree behind us.

"Mary Margaret!" Emma yelled only for a vine to wrap around her, then Regina, then me. Once pinned the vine got longer and fully wrapped itself around us.

♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕