All Of This

"All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again." ✦

♔ ~♕~♔~♕~♔~♕~♔~♕~♔~♕

"Let me go!" I struggled as I was tied up once more.

"No way, Pan's been waiting for you." The boy put me over his shoulder.

"How can he be waiting for me?! I don't even know Pan!" I growled.

"Don't be so sure." The boy replied. Arriving at a camp the boy brought me into a cabin that looked bigger on the inside but smaller on the outside, dropping me on the bed he confiscated my sword and cut off my restraints.

"Pan will be here soon. Also, the name's Felix."

"The answer to a question I never asked." I spat.

"Pan's gonna have a lot of fun with you," He purred making me cringe. Once he left I took my time visually exploring the room.

'Simple' would be the word I would use to describe it. Jumping in my spot I turned to the door when it slammed open.

"Miss me?" The familiar face asked.

"What are you doing here?! Where's this so-called Pan." I stood up stomping towards him.

"Oh love I am Pan, Peter Pan." The boy I had met years ago smirked grabbing me by the waist.

"N-no way." I gasped, he's the one my father hated, the Demon boy he always warned me about.

'That's why he was so angry before.' My eyes widened at my all so late revelation. 'He had even called him a demon' I inwardly groaned at my fourteen year old self's stupidity.

"You've grown so much and so beautifully. I see you've kept my gift." He sighed burying his face into my neck.

"What am I doing here? Why did you drag Henry here?" I pushed him off me stumbling backward.

"I need you, the two of you." He walked towards me.

"Why?" I backed away.

"Magic is dying here and I need your help." He replied.

"That still doesn't answer my question." I frowned.

"You'll find out in due time." He smirked before walking out of the tent. Staying behind I explored the room before deciding to head outside following the sound of the commotion.

"Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" The voices chanted. Following the sound I entered the clearing just as Henry shot an arrow at Pan who easily caught it.

"Told you it was exhilirating. Come on I have something to show you." Pan pulled henry aside and sat him on a log. Using the fact that I went unnoticed to my advantage I followed them.

"We've been waiting for you A very long time, Henry. Long before you were even born."

"I don't believe that." Henry shook his head.

"You should." Pan scoffed.

"This place runs on imagination, on belief. But your world stopped believing. Magic is dying, and you, Henry, need to save it." He added.

"In my world, you mean." Henry retorted.

"In every world. You need to bring it back. Thats your destiny, to return the magic, to be the savior."

"My mom Emma is the savior, not me."

"Yeah, she broke some curse, yeah. Oh, you think you know more than you think, but what if breaking the curse wasn't the thing that made her the savior? What if having you was? Think about it you're descended from the greatest of light and of dark. What do you think it's a coincidnce that the spawn of the dark one met your mother? You were created for a reason, and I can help you find it."

"So you think i'm supposed to save magic." Henry questioned.

"I don't think. I believe. Remember I said I had something to show you. Here, i've had this for a very long time, long before you were even though of. Take a look and you'll know why I'm so sure you're the hero magic has been waiting for." Pan handed him a piece of paper and stood up.

"I don't believe you." Henry shook his head unconvinced.

"You remind me of your father." He chuckled before walking off.

"Nosey aren't we?" I gasped when I turned to find Pan standing right in front of me.

♔ ~♕~♔~♕~♔~♕~♔~♕~♔~♕