The Moment You Doubt

✦ "The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it." 

☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽

"Another curse. It's happening again." Snow sighed.

"Gold, this curse, is it gonna work like the last one?" Emma questioned.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish." He explained.

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done." Regina shook her head.

"Well, it is possible to stop it." The Dark one spoke up.

"What?" Regina furrowed her brows.

"By using the scroll itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you, Regina." He concluded.

"What do I have to do?" She asked.

"You must destroy the scroll. Both your curse and his shall be ended, but know this there will be a price, a steep one."

"What do you suggest we do?" Snow sighed.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell. One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies." The Dark one replied.

"Then if i'm in my own body, that means i'll have the scroll. I can bring it to you guys." Peter/Henry added.

"Exactly right, Henry." The Dark one nodded.

"Even you aren't powerfull enough to cast such a spell." Regina frowned with the shake of her head.

"Well, given the proper tool, I could be." He countered.

"The Black Fairy's wand. One of the most powerfull fairies that existed. Well-versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exhiled her. But before she did, she took her wand." Tink explained.

"I assume our dearly departed mother superior had it hidden at her residence." Gold grumbled.

"Well, then what are we waiting for? Let's hit the covent." Charming looked around.

"Can I come? I should pay my respects to blue, after all." Tinkerbell offered.

"Then it's settled. The rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell." The Dark one finished causing everyone to split off into groups. Going off with Emma's group we went to the Dark one's shop and prepared Henry, once my Dad came back with the wand the Dark one enacted the spell and we all ran out to find Henry.

"It's me! It's me! It worked!" He smiled running out of the clock tower towards Emma and Regina.

"Mom, mom, I just saw you guys. You guys just saw me." He panted.

"But we didn't see you." Regina smiled.

"Oh, he's got it. It's up to you now." Emma handed her the curse, once she held the curse a bright purple light emitted from it and caused Regina to pass out.

"Regina!" We exclaimed surrounding her.

"Regina! Regina! Regina!" Emma yelled shaking her.

"Emma!" She woke with a gasp. Backing away we let Henry and Emma help her up.

"What happened? Are you okay?" The blond asked.

"Yes, i'm fine it was just..."

"What is it? What happened when you touched it?" Snow asked in panic.

"I saw what needed to be done." Regina rubbed her palm.

"Mom, are you gonna be okay?" Henry frowned.

"The important thing is, you will be." She held his chin.

"No he won't." A voice that made my heart flutter stated.

"He has the--!" But my Dad was cut off by freezing everyone.

"Curse?" He asked holding up the small vial.

"That I do." He nodded.

"Peter, please stop this." I frowned.

"Why should I?" He stomped over to me.

"Because you don't need to do this. You can stop now and you can ask for forgiveness, we can be normal go out on dates like normal teenagers, we can be happy." I teared up.

"And what makes you think they'll ever forgive me." He whispered placing his hands on my waist.

"Then we'll run away, just don't hurt them." I cupped his face.

"Im sorry, love." He pecked my lips before backing away and waving his hand over me leaving me frozen.

"I love you," He said giving me a solemn look before going back to the others.

☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽ - ☼ -☽