0.7

A/N: I'M SORRY. ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I'VE UPDATED AND I'M SORRY.

School has started back up and it has wholeheartedly been kicking my ass, so bear with me as I navigate back to a regular upload schedule. I hope you enjoy this filler chapter, even though you deserve an amazing one full of exciting twists and turns, but those are to come later. So for now, enjoy the early stages of Garrett and Andrew as they navigate their new found friendship.

I didn't love it (the movie), I hated it, but I couldn't show him that I hated it. This had to be the scariest movie I'd ever seen, granted I didn't watch a ton of scary movies, it was definitely top three material for me. Garrett, on the other hand, could not be more mesmerized by all of the jump scares and gore.

I couldn't help but stare at him, his glasses reflecting the tv screen. He was sitting on the edge of his seat, his hands clasped together fingers intertwined. He hadn't shaved in a while, and it suited him, giving him a more rugged look, he looked good.

"You really like this movie, don't you?" He looks away from the screen long enough to answer as he nodded his head quickly.

"Top three best scary movies if you ask me," He mutters, his eyes were on me, but I could tell he was still in awe of the movie. I decide to leave the conversation at that and excuse myself to get a glass of water.

I take my time picking a glass and filling it, wanting to miss as much of the movie as I could. I figured I would have to pee at least three times after this glass of water, averaging me about fifteen minutes where I wouldn't be watching, and that was good enough for me. Hopefully, he wouldn't pause it while I went. I make my way back to the sofa, sitting down slowly as if not to draw his attention away from the screen. I sip my water languidly, again trying not to draw too much attention to myself. I was overthinking this whole thing, I knew, but I couldn't help it.

I found myself actually watching the movie, I'd learned a bunch from just watching a couple of minutes, and now I was invested, as much as I hated it. I'd only finished half of my water and had honestly forgotten about the glass entirely, setting it on my thigh, my hand resting on the mouth of the glass, my first mistake.

"FUCK!" I jump in my seat, water pouring all over Garrett. My eyes widen, and I jump up immediately, rushing to find something to dry him off. "Garrett, I'm so sorry!" Grabbing the nearest towel I rush back to him, he's only laughing, a little frozen in his seat. I dab at the water which had begun to pool in his lap, the gray sweatpant material turning a darker shade of gray.

"I can do that," he mutters quietly. I shake my head no, continuing to dab at the water.

"I spilled, I should clean it up, I am so sorry, I completely forgot that I even had water, I got so wrapped up in the movie, I wasn't thinking." I can't stop rambling, I feel so bad. He grabs my wrist, looking me in the eye.

"Andrew, that is great that you want to clean this up, but you are kind of giving me a boner." He smiles awkwardly and the realization hits me almost as soon as he's done speaking. I let go of the towel, feeling like an idiot.

"Shit, Garrett, I'm sorry, I didn't realize... I didn't, I didn't mean to, ahh." I want to die, actually kill myself.

"It's okay, you didn't realize, it's not a big deal." I can't help but look, it was a big deal, if you know what I mean. I shouldn't have looked. "Did you just look?"

"What?? No! No, I didn't, I didn't look..." Seriously, kill me, someone, "Okay, maybe I looked, I didn't mean to!!" I throw my hands up in the air, scooting away from him. "I'm sorry!!"

"It really isn't a big deal,"

"Doesn't look that way to me," I clasp my hand over my mouth, had I really just said that??? And out loud?? It's his turn to be embarrassed, which he had no reason to be, hey, he had a big dick, go Garrett. I squeeze my eyes shut, not knowing what to say next. "I mean, I just, I'm going to stop talking now." He nods his head, letting out a small laugh.

"Andrew have you ever?" I know what he's asking, and can feel my face heat up even more.

"I, I, no, I don't, I'm not, I mean, ugh, not that it's a bad thing, I don't have a problem with it, I just, I've never-" He nods his head as if to say, 'you're saved, you can stop rambling'.

"I'm going to change and uh, take care of this..." He pushes himself up from the sofa, quickly walking to his room, I sink into the couch covering my face with my hands. How was it only my first night and already I'd made a complete fool of myself?

Waiting for him to come back out of his room was so awkward and the fact that I knew what he was doing made it even worse. "Who fucking does this shit??" I curse myself, how was I that oblivious? This is why I was single, this is why I had one friend, and shit, maybe after tonight I wouldn't even have that.

We finish the movie in silence, I couldn't believe I'd made it through, it was actually really good.

"So? What did you think?" He turns his body so that it is facing mine on the couch.

"It was really good, but I'm not going to go as far as to say that I loved it, scary movies aren't really my thing."

"I could tell, you spilling your water all over me and whatnot." He laughs, turning off the TV.

"I didn't mean to!! And I really am sorry for that, I can't believe I forgot about it." He shrugs his shoulders,

"No worries." He looks over at the clock, "It's only ten, do you want to watch another movie? We can watch something less scary, maybe a comedy?" I nod my head, please, anything to get those horrendous images and scenes out of my head before bed.

"Sure," he smiles and hops up from the couch,

"Great!! Because I've been wanting to watch Deadpool again!"

"Sounds good to me," I watch as he picks out the DVD, popping it in, "and again, I'm really sorry for..."

"Giving me a boner?"

"I, um, well, yeah." His direct manner would be the death of me.

"No worries," He only smiles softly, "and I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable, I'm kind of an open book with stuff like that," he adds before turning his attention to the screen.

"You don't have to apologize, I'm the one who was all up in your space, I didn't realize... I mean, I would never intentionally..."

"I get it, Andrew, really, you don't have to explain." I bite my lip, only just now realizing that he was uncomfortable continuing this conversation. I shut my mouth, only nodding my head once as if to say, 'got it'.

Something about the way he'd looked at me earlier when I'd spilled my water all over him. He'd asked me if I'd ever... And I had a good idea of what he was going to ask. Could he see me eyeing him? Did he think that I had a crush on him? No, no, of course not, we'd only been hanging out for a few days, there was no way...

Or was there?