Ever Since--

Saitama's POV:

I chillaxed on the floaty tube, hands over my head. It was already the fourth round on this; man, I don't wanna leave this. It's so relaxing. I would be able to sleep if the sun wasn't so harsh, beating me down on me like that.

"I wonder where they are now," I say to myself. "Genos could have just gone with her here. Maybe they finally confessed to each other.

"Yeah, and maybe they're kissing right now."

I fix myself on the tube, so I'm laying on my stomach. "Swoosh," I say as I play with the water.

Just then, something from the floor shines from the sun's rays. "Huh? What's that?" Surprisingly, this tube was clear, so if I looked at it, the floor would be clear as if finding for things.

I then noticed it was...

I went underwater and quickly scooped it before I couldn't see the object anymore. "A quarter?" I ask myself.

In a zipper pocket, I just shrugged and put it in there and continued floating, but my face pressed against the tube, looking down at the clear water.

I had saw another circular object and quickly went for it. A dime this time. Hey, to kinda think of it, people drop money all the time. I could search for more!

Your POV:

We had started walking back to grab Sensei, so we could all chill at the wave pool. After just waiting a while, looking for him, Sensei had just suddenly popped out of the water smiling.

"Oi, Sensei!" I called casually, and he looked. "Let's go to the wave pool."

"You guys won't believe how much money I collected under the water!" He ran toward us with a coin in his hand. It was a quarter.

"Oh, and I found more quarters and dimes. Even pennies. But for the most part, quarters," he unzipped a pocket zipper and tossed the quarter in there with a clang of others.

"When we get back to the hotel, I'll count em up and see how much I collected," he said.

"I bet 3 bucks," I shrug as we walked back to our spot, so Sensei could be more comfortable by dropping off the coins.

"Nah that's a lot," Sensei patted his pocket. "I bet there's like 10 bucks max."

After he tossed the coins in a bag, we finally went to the wave pool. We had to wait 4 min until the waves could start though.

Ooh, for such a short time out of the water, that water in the wave pool was cold af. I splashed some on Sensei who cried out then did the same to me.

I then cupped my hands and threw water on Genos who reacted back with a smile and started splashing us. Sensei had went underwater and pulled Genos down, and I laughed.

The startled look on Genos' face before he sunk beneath the water was priceless! Sensei popped back up and started laughing....

Before he too was pulled underneath, Genos popping back up...

Genos popping out of the water....

O h b o y.

His hair was all finally soaked. When he got out of the water, his now wet hair was dropped down to his brows, he looked so...cute!

And then the water droplets would fall from his hair, blocking his view near his eyes, so he swipes his hair up.

O h b o y.

And it was as if this was in slow motion. He was smiling and chuckling at the same time. His eyes glowing in the sun's rays.

He then looked at me straight into the eyes, those cheerful cyborg eyes.