two

1.82 - 1.73

"

"Hi" he remember saying, and face palming himself for the tone he used, mostly because it made his voice crack, and seem totally nervous, he was indeed nervous but it was weird to show it. He awkwardly placed his hand on the metal table of the park, placing the other on his hip, and giving a weird whacky seductive face.

"Oh...Hi, Jake" he shyly responded, intimidated by the other siluete; Jake looked like the kind of men who could be doing anything else but to be trying to seduce a kid, eventhought, he was there, strangely smiling and purely gone.
Tom was eating as regular at that time of the day, but Jake seem to not care, and sat down in front of him. Asking the trivial questions that everyone asks before pulling a real conversation, making the child to not get any other bite.

"And how's school?" Gyllenhaal asked, trying to get deeper in the conversation.
Tom thought of it and recall that there has been a long period since he last went to one, at least to a real one.

"I love to tell you, but turns out I don't go to one...anymore" His British accent jumped back and fort.

"Ah, yeah...sure, that is actually super cool, i mean, not going school sounds great."
The almost middle-age man stared at the boys dreamy eyes, thinking how would they look when they teared up or when they exploted on rage, he daydream about them in every scenario there was, till he thought of them getting lust-full.

"....and that's why I don't go to school anymore and why i don't want to come back to another one, I guess...Jake? Are you hearing me?"

Tom flicked his fingers twice in front of the man and raised an eyebrow. He was like lost, immerse in his thoughts but still looking at him.

"Im leaving Jake..." he finally said getting up and tooking his bologna sandwich with him.

Jake must be a really hard lover, or at least he seem like one.

- - - -