five

"Hi Jakey-Jakes" Ryan casually waved.

"RyRy" he responded making the other one slightly mad for the surname.

Ryan sitted down in the couch Jake was, and took a little of the popcorn he was also eating.

"Hey man...I wanted to ask you something"

Jake didn't glance at him and keept watching whatever he was watching. It was actually the Green lantern movie

"Sure man, what's up?"

Ryan looked at his feet and breathed in.

"I know that you know..."

Jake looked at the Canadian, eyes full of fear.

"You know...that i know, what?"

Jake fulled his mouth, anxious, Ryan took the popcorn and throw it away, the black haired protested and stood up.

"WHAT THE FUCK, RYAN?"

He made his voice to sound like the vine with the same words, Ryan got up as well and holded the american by the shoulders.

"Here me out... I know you know about my affair and I know you tried to tell Tom about it, but im not mad at you, ok?"

Jake's mad face disappeared and changed to a confused one.

"YOU HAVE AN AFFAIR?"

The Canadian face went pale, he sitted down again.

"So...y-you didn't know, huh?"

"WHY WOU-"

Ryan shuted Jake by placing his hand on his mouth, but quickly got bitten.

"Shit Jake! I do..."

Both of the men kept the silence among each other, till Reynolds tried to explain.

"She was really sweet and I couldn't help it, Im...sorry."

The dark blue eyes of the American opened like big windows.

"SHE?"

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Yeah...its's a She, her name is Blake, and stop screaming Jakey"

"You are such a son of a bitch... are you telling Tom? Oh! I HAVEN'T EVEN THOUGHT OF IT, POOR TOM!...sorry"

The american closed his mouth at the realizing of the matter. The Deadpool actor sigh and got up, he thanked his friend and made him promise to keep the secret.

He left the big house and got in his car.

"How stupid..."

Punished himself for being such a liar, and such a bad person.

He really felt bad, for the both of his lovers.

But at the same time, he felt good, he now knew what to do.