three

beard - shaved

"

"

Baby, is Jake a stutterer?"

The blond one laugh. Tom was on his chest, looking at the tv, but paying almost no attention to the movie on it.

"Kiddin'? He's the fastest man at talking, he never shuts up... he's so annoying... in the good way."

Tom nodded.

"Why? Did he talked to you?"

"Yeah he did, but he acted really weird..."

Ryan hugged tighter at the young man, and kissed his forehead.

He knew that Jake had a little of a crush on the actor, mostly because he said it when they were fully drunk on a bar, and before he stared the relationship with the brithish, of course after Reynolds told him he was staring a relationship with Tom, he promised he will never interfere and said that what he had was a superficial crush so he will easily let go.

"That's defenetly new, but to be honest, he's always weird."

Tom seem to relax with the words and rubbed his nose on the others chests, feeling warm and loved.

In the other hand, the Canadian knew something was happening, probably Jake did know about his affair and tried to tell it to Tom, but couldn't. He will talk to him.

And also, that was not the last time Jake will try to talk to Tom, and succeed at it.

- - - -