six

"So... will you ask me?"

The blonde girl giggled and holded the man's hand across the dinner table.

"Ask you...what?"

She rolled her eyes, thinking it was obvious and making the Canadian slightly laugh.

"... To marry you, dumb"

Reynolds face almost fell into the nice portobello soup they were getting.

" a-a-asking you to ma-ma-marry me?!"

He got a little to exited putting unnecessary pressure over the girl's hand.

"It's ok, Ryan... you don't have to..."

She softly replied, sweet and compassive like she always was, adding a little of spice for Reynolds to react to her petitions.
Ryan got 10 times more hysterical, catching some gazes around them.

"No! Its not... I am marrying you, I swear, Is just that...the question took me by surprise..."

He got a lot more calmly at the end of the sentence and kissed the hand of Blake, feeling how soft and warm she was.

In the eyes of Ryan she was beautiful and perfect, a love that came out of nowhere and turned into everything, the woman he would like to spend his last minutes in earth, the one that he wanted to have kids with. To simplify, she was practically the woman of his life. But he still had a problem.

Tom, the man of his life, was starting to question why was the actor always late to dinner? Why was Ryan not sleeping with him?  Why didn't the paparazzi followed him as usual and mostly of all, Why was the rumor of him having an affair growing?