eight

Was it bad that they were laying in the bed?
Or was the worst part, that they were full on clothes, while Tom cried his eyes out? Ah, and Jake was 1 feet apart.

Jake couldn't make up his mind. He was way to mesmerized on the British hands; strong, manly and pale, that covered his face, while he mourned for his lover.

"Jake...he fucking lied to me!"

The American, shyly got his arm across the both, reaching to the hand that was covering his beautifull face.

"He did?"

Actually Tom had been crying in that bed for solid 20 minutes, but never talked about why.

"Yes He did! He is such an arse!"

Arse? What a word! And what the hell did it mean? 'Guess is just a British expression...but still, very...peculiar.
Can we put it as another reason to love Tom?

"Really? Ohh, What did he did?"

Oh, that faked expression in his little guilty face, like if he didn't know at all.

"He cheated on me..."

He sounded so angry and at the same time, so...sad and teared apart.
Tom cleaned his face, and opened his eyes, to see the bearded guy in front of him.

It was so weird, cause not even himself could get why was he in there, telling him his unsuccessfull love story, but something about it, just felt right; so comfortable.

"Oh Jake...if you only knew, he meant the world to me! But he didn't care, he just...he...used me."

Did him? He was hurted, yes, but that was no reason to tell him that.

"The worse part, is that I will forever have him as my very first love..."

God, that burned in the feelings of Gyllenhaal.

"Well yeah, but sometimes-"

He got closer, and holded the face of Tom between his hands.

"-One changes his love life for another love."

Tom smiled and let himself be pulled at the very side of Jake, letting his hands rest on his lap.

"God...was that poetry?"

Tom, said while coming closer to the others face.

"Kinda"

Jake got rid of the remains space, and kissed Tom right on the top of his lips, being soft and tranquil.

"Fuck."

Tom thought.