eleven

"You. Son. Of. A. Bitch."

Ryan shouted across the fancy restaurant they were supposed to meet at when seeing Jake sitting a side of Tom and kissing his neck as well.

"OH, R-Ryan."

Jake looked up to find the red-blooded Canadian marching his way.

"Oh Ryan, my ass. Get the fuck up, bitch."

He screamed louder when getting closer. He raised his fists and quickly glanced at Tom, feeling disappointed.

"Ryan don't do this."

Blake asked him.

Ryan gave a step forward to the table where they were going to have dinner and took Jake by the end of his suit jacket pulling him away from Tom and the table to a more clear zone.

"I don't want to do this, man."

"Why? You don't have the balls to fucking fight me but you have them for taking my boy? Fight me, JAKE!"

He threw his fist, getting the pretty nose of the American.
He leaned forward, disoriented and bleeding, looking for something to hold on to.

People around screamed and some even stared recording on their phones. Tom looked at the scene terrified and tried to stop it, but some men that were around grabbed him, thinking he wanted to get involved, as well. He started to scream "stop" along with Blake.

Ryan approached the ill man, put a hand on top of his back and whispered.

"You lied to me, bro. But I just want to say, that he will never love you the way he cherished me."

Jake opened his eyes wildly. He took the arm that lay upon his back and gave it a strong squeeze, got up and looked directly into Ryan's eyes. He was furious at his words. He pushed him till they hit a table, put him on his back and started punching him right in the face, getting his perfect lips and one of his eyebrows.

"Don't you ever say that! I love him more than you ever did. We even made love the night you two fought. He came and asked me to fuck him, he was so needy, because you barely touch him, cunt."

He held him to hear his words. Ryan kicked him between his legs, and Jake tumbled to the floor, Ryan got up, spitting some blood. He was going to attack him again but a couple of police officers tackled him.

Both of the men involved in the fight were handcuffed, and taken to the police cars. Press was crazy that night. Two big screen stars were arrested for 48 hours, no bail, for disorderly conduct.

Good one, Tom.