seven

"Im back"

He announced in the double-door of the modern kitchen.

"I know you are..."

Tom was already there, watching something in his laptop while stringed to some headphones.

"Oh... ok, cool."

He walked passed him, going straight to the fridge and getting out a cold slice of pizza.

"Ryan... please..."

He turned around. Tom closed his computer and putted the headphones on the table.

"What, baby?"

He looked kind of annoyed by the teen. His breath kind of depth while heating the pizza in the microwave.

"Look Ryan... I think we should talk... about us"

He rolled his eyes and sigh. The odd atmosphere was just extending with every comment that the teen gave.

"What is it Tommy, just drop it..."

He was certainly annoyed.
Tom's eyes fulled of small tears as he opened his mouth.

"There's been rumors, and you been arriving late and... is..."

He couldn't keep it together.

"Is just...so many things, that i can't ignore...Ryan?"

His voice wrecked as he spoke the deepest of his fears, his chest pounded and his head asked for a rest.

Ryan didn't want to look at him nor to do all of that, he felt old for the drama that came with the charismatic boy. He just stocked the pizza in his mouth.

"Ryan... god, th-this is... serious, goddamit you look like if you didn't even care!"

The angst on his throat exploted, he got up from the tall chair and cleaned his face.
The older man, dropped the remaining of the slice on a plate and gave Tom a mad look.

"Fucking hell Tom!"

He screamed. He was done as well.

"Ryan?"

He shyly asked, still the tears came out.

"What tom? You just ruined my fucking dinner. You accused me of cheating and you want me to what? To say "yes Tom im fucking cheating", you want that? Huh?"

Ryan opened his arms and pointed at himself, while screaming. He ended smashing the table where Tom used to be.

Tom covered his mouth.

"I didn't accused you of cheating, i didnt even mention it, Reynolds. So i guess you are a fucking liar."

He took off the chain in his neck, the one that said "FY" and that made a joke for the both, 'is it fuck you? No, its Forever Yours'.

Tom left it in the table, and gave Ryan a last glance.

Ryan knew then, what he done. This wasn't his idea of a breakup but it was done, the eyes that the brit gave him, were the ones of a broken heart, and maybe the first one he ever had.

He only saw him going out of the flat.