Chapter 4: My Big Mouth

A week had passed since the news of Sonny's passing changed our lives. Nobody had left the house much but it also meant nobody really talked to each other.

Noel and Sara moved into our house with Anais and Donovan to keep the family unit together. We begged Peggy to live here too but she insisted she stayed home.

It was a Monday morning and we were starting to get better at dealing with Sonny's death. I went with Lily to check the mail. She had a thing where she always followed anyone who was going to get the mail. I picked up the normal trash magazines that everyone gets yet no one reads and the newspaper. I took it all inside and screamed when I saw the front page of the newspaper.

Noel ran down and asked what happened. I just handed him the newspaper.

"You're kidding me! How did they know?!" Noel exclaimed. The front page said, 'Noel Gallagher's son Sonny dead from brain tumour' - see more on page 7.

I shrugged my shoulders with a tear coming down my cheek. "I don't know. Noel I'm so sorry".

He sighed, "go get dressed, there is somewhere we need to go". I did as told and went back to my room.

I hopped into the shower and started washing my hair, when Liam scared me majorly by also hopping into the shower with me.

"Morning babe," he tiredly greeted, giving me a wet. sloppy kiss on the lips.

"Good morning Liam". I also greeted, splashing water in his face.

"Wanna do some baby making?" Liam winked.

I laughed and shook my head, "no Liam I don't have time. I'm going with Noelie for a few hours. I think we're gonna sue a company or something". I confessed.

He didn't take a second thought for what I said, "oh have fun then". He stated, as we got out of the shower.

Two hours passed and finally Noel and I were out the front of The Sun's main office. Noel took a a massive sigh and we entered the building.

The directory was at the front and it didn't take us long to find the head of the newspaper.

Now, normally you're supposed to sign in at the front desk but we didn't care to follow rules. The Sun jeopardized everything including our family and the healing process, which is not allowed.

We stormed past many co-workers who gave us all funny looks as entered the elevator.

Floor 74 was the top of the tall building, where the boss was. Not many people are allowed to go up there but that wasn't going to stop us at all.

The elevator slowly got to the top, the doors opening to show a 60-something year old man "working" at his desk.

Noel walked straight up to him and sat himself down on one of the chairs in front of the desk and I did the same.

"Oh, Noel and Jude Gallagher. It's a surprise to see you-" he started with a smile.

"Stop playing dumb, how the hell did you find out?! And why would you put it in the newspaper?!" He yelled.

I finally had the the courage to speak up, "how would you feel if you're child passed away suddenly and yet the world knew about it?! It's not only extremely disrespectful to all of us in the Gallagher and Oasis family but for Sonny himself!"

"Look, a worker told me his sister was working at the hospital that night and was the one who told you he had died. He reported it to me and the story is out there. We can't take it back now, it's making us heaps of money". The boss grinned. It was obvious he didn't have a heart.

"I couldn't care less if it makes you a million pounds or one, by your disgusting decision to use this as the front page story its breaking our family to shreds. My two beautiful kids lost their brother and for the time being they can't handle being at school. Us as the Gallagher family are going to take you to court". Noel sighed.

The boss laughed, "good luck, I have my billion dollar company and what do you have, you're little family. How cute".

I stood up with anger. "Actually what we have that you don't is an army, an army of devoted fans and not to mention our many celebrity friends that you rely on to keep your business going, they are going to bring you down. We will bring your business crumbling".