Chapter 7: Alright Now

*Noel's P.O.V*

I was finally allowed to visit Harry at the police station.

"Hi, I'm here to visit my son, Harrison Gallagher". I said.

"Okay, you have ten minutes. Don't try any naughty behaviour. I'm aware of who you are and your past, the same with Liam".

If I'm honest  I felt a bit afraid. I wasn't going to do anything wrong. Especially because this whole reminds me of when Jude came to visit me all those years ago.

The police officer, whom I felt quite threatened by, led me down the long corridor to  where Harry was.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase. Why were you with Skye at 3am and why were you intoxicated?" I didn't want excuses. This has happened to me before. I made excuses. I ruined my family's life. Myself, Jude, the kids. As well as my mam and Paul. I still can't figure out if Liam cared. Maybe he did. Or maybe he was just too fucked up to notice the family was falling apart.

"I was picking Starr up from her mam's house. I was drinking because I was and am broken. Her mam and I broke up. Everything was fine between us until I reunited with you, mam and the whole family. She told me she can't be involved in the Gallagher family. She was worried I would turn out like you and Uncle Liam. She also didn't want to be in the spotlight", he explained.

I sighed deeply. "Harry, I'm so sorry. Drinking is a massive flaw in the Gallagher family. We have all got into massive trouble because it. I know you've grown up with a different family but biologically you are a Gallagher. You need to feel comfortable speaking to me or your mam or even Liam. We are your family and we love you. We will always protect you and help you cope".

Harry broke into tears and I hugged him. "Promise me when you get out of here, no matter what the consequences are, we will work through this?" He nodded. 

The door opened. "Okay, your time is up". I looked up to see the police officer gesturing for me to leave.

"Be good, lad". I said to Harry before leaving.

I know that I should be calling Jude to tell her what is going on but I had to call Liam first. I had no idea what the outcome of this decision would be but I was a little bit worried. 

*Liam's P.O.V*

After what Noel told me, I didn't know how to feel. Angry was the main feeling, shock as well.

The only thing that came to mind was to go make a visit to Harry's ex's house. I went to Facebook and searched her name up and luckily found an address. Thank god it's here in London. Only a few streets away from here.

Nobody was home. Jude was shopping with Lennon and Gene. Luke was going out with Jenna to the movies. Lily knew I was up to something. She kept following me around the house, trying to figure out what I was planning.

It took me five minutes to get to the house and I knocked on the door and waited. I was a little bit nervous but she made the mistake over leaving Harry over something stupid.

She answered and when she realised who I was, I saw the fear in her eyes.

"Liam. Please, come in" I entered and sat down in the living room.

"So, I just want to know why? Why would you leave Harry? Just because he is a Gallagher? He was one all this time before you knew which family he really belonged to. I just can't understand. He was a good fiance and a good father, right?" I blurted out. 

She looked down at the floor before responding. "Yes. He was a great fiance, really took care of me. He is an amazing dad. Skye loves him to pieces. I guess it's just fear. Fear that, no offence, but I feel like he may do bad things and break the family apart. Just like what happened to him".

"None taken. I know Noel and I were, and sometimes still are shitty. But Harry wouldn't do it, for the exact same reason you stated, because it happened to him. He wouldn't want Skye to have to go through the same trauma that he did. Please just give him another chance".

I saw her think about what I said. It was clear she still loved him. "Okay. I'll give him a call. Do I tell him that you spoke to me or not?" She asked.

"It's totally up to you. Hopefully he agrees to this. No promises though. You two are amazing together. Skye needs her parents together. Please try to bring some normality into this fucked up family". 

I felt better about everything. Finally something positive has happened in this family.