I'M NOT HER (나는 그녀가 아니야)

" You are only disappointed with someone when you already care about them, otherwise, you care less about their actions. "

-Unknown

It has been a week since Minseo announced to her friends the identity of her supposed soulmate. Jungkook literally freaked out when she told him the truth. He told her how odd it was and even doubted that the Jung Hoseok could be her soulmate.

Nevertheless, Jungkook did suggest to her to directly ask the man about his soulmate. And from then, Minseo made multiple attempts to get close to him, but as if fate was mocking her, she couldn't find him anywhere.

" I guess that's what you would call karma. "

She cursed under her breath as she was standing in front of the dance class that Hoseok would often use for his rehearsal. But to her dismay, he didn't come as she had hoped he would. Instead, she sent a text to Krystal to notify her that the plan had failed again.

She then put her phone back in her pocket and sighed at her failure. As she was walking toward the cafeteria, where Kai and Krystal have been waiting for her, Minseo suddenly heard music coming from a corner of the hallway.

She was not usually the curious type of person, but the music was way too beautiful to ignore.

As she took a step further toward the music, she started to hear shoes hitting the ground, as if someone had jumped high. The footsteps were fast, and very organized as if they were one with the song.

Her eyes glued at the end of the hallway, they discern another short hallway that she had never taken before. As she turned around the corner, Minseo noticed a light reaching out from a room and the door slightly open.

" This is where the music is coming from. "

Slowly, she approached the door, afraid to make any sound and disturb the student who was occupying the room.

In front of the door, she peeped through the slight space that allowed her to see inside. Her eyes scanned the room before they fell on a young man figure. He was the one dancing.

Strangely enough, even though Minseo was unable to see his face, from the way the young man was moving, something felt quite familiar to her.

Half of his face was covered by a black bucket hat, hiding any expression the dancer had one. However, the sincerity he had was clearly shown by the intensity of his movement.

Minseo couldn't help herself but analyze the stranger's dance.

Although the song that was playing was upbeat and funky to dance to, the way that guy was dancing seemed unnecessary serious. His movements were undeniably clean and smooth, but they lacked liveliness.

She started to really wonder about the identity of the dancer now.

Suddenly, the bucket hat that was covering the man's head fell on the ground, and Minseo could finally see his face.

Dazzling red hair, heart-shaped lips, and beautiful sparkling eyes.

" Jung Hoseok? " She whispered his name before her hands flew to her mouth.

As she tried to silently open the door further away, it made a squeaky sound that broke the concentration of the young male and snapped his head to her. A part of his face was still hidden by his wet hair, but Minseo could the genuine surprise on his face when he saw her.

" I'm sorry, I heard the music through the hallway and was curious to see... Hum, I didn't mean to interrupt you, sorry. " She stated as she was about to close the door and leave.