NO MORE A SECRET ( 비밀은 없습니다 )

" Dissociation is a way for your mind to handle an information. You may feel disconnected from your thoughts, feelings, and surroundings. "

-Unknown

Distant shouting and laughter could be heard over the music, while strangers brushed each other with their sweats and with no care at all over the world. The only matter was for their body to move on time with the bass thumping in the room as though they were one. All moved their head in synchronization, including Minseo, filling themselves with the song only.

Here, they were allowed to get what we craved. Total permission to feel euphoria, to feel a bond that wasn't directed by a tattoo. A connection that she might forget the next morning but that she wouldn't deny this night.

" Do you want to go upstairs? " Suggested the man.

As much she was feeling intoxicated, she was still very much aware of herself.

" Sorry, you look cute and all, but I'm not looking for one nightstand. " She replied.

The man smirked, " Ah, you have a soulmate? Are you waiting for him? "

And this was enough to turn her sober again. Ignoring his question, Minseo pushed him away and exited the dance floor to get herself another drink.

She took a sip and sighed over the fact that she had to come alone to this party. Krystal bailed her at the last minute because Kai fell sick, and no one was there to take care of him. Jungkook, on the other hand, was unable to come simply because his parents wanted him to focus on his study rather than a party. Which she agreed. She couldn't find the boys, and a part of her was afraid to bump into Hoseok.

" Hey, I didn't mean to intrude. Sorry. " Said the guy from earlier.

When Minseo was about to reply, she noticed that she didn't know his name. Oh well, it wasn't like I was going to remember him anyway, she thought. She rarely remembers anything when she gets drunk.

" It's fine. I'm just not drunk enough to fall into anyone's arms. " She stated as she faked up a smile.

The man smiled with mischief as he poured himself another drink. " Shall we just get drunk and talk as if we are never gonna meet again, then? "

The young woman looked at her glass and did a one-shot. " That was my aim from the beginning. " She admitted.

The man chuckled, " Is that so? You are gonna regret that~" He sang.

She scoffed, " Overconfident, much? "

He laughed, " I wouldn't consider myself as overconfident. I mean, I do remember someone calling me cute and all? "

" That was the alcohol talking. " Said Minseo as she poured herself another glass.

He chuckled, " Sure, tell yourself that to make yourself sleep at night. "

She smirked, " I sure will. " She said before she drank the last sip there was in my glass and gently slammed it against the counter.

She then stood up from her seat and was about to leave until the stranger grabbed her hand.

" Hey, where are you going? "

She looked at his hand, then looked back at his eyes and replied, " I danced, I drank, we spoke, what else is there for me to do? I'm leaving. " And slapped his hand away.

While he was trying to catch her again, she bumped into someone, and their drink spilled on her white shirt.

" Ah, shit! " She exclaimed without looking up and touched her shirt as if it was burning her skin.