CLOUDED ( 구름에 덮인 )

" Admitting who you are, is the same as admitting who you like. Your feelings are the reflection of who you are and who you want to be. "

-Unknown

Her mind contained various thoughts, but among them, only one name would keep surfacing.

Jung Hoseok.

His name rolling in her tongue was like a spell that would send butterflies to her stomach. His face, his eyes, his nose, his lips...

" I wish he was mine. " She found herself saying out loud.

To think that all those years she was actually in love with the man. Though, because of her fears, she discarded those feeling away and put the fault on him. Thinking that the discomfort she would feel around the man was because the problem was him when all along it has been her.

" How pathetic. "

What was she so afraid of?

Minseo raised her arm, and gazed at his name tattooed on her wrist. Thanks to Jongdae, she managed to finally face her own feelings. Those warm yet uncomfortable emotions she felt whenever their eyes would meet, or the way his hands would travel around her waist when they were dancing.

Everything made sense now.

Before she let her mind run wild, her eyes switched from the ceiling to the clock hanging on the wall.

" 03:24am, huh? "

She sighed before she turned on the side and closed her eyes. The discussion she had with Jongdae replayed freshly in her mind.

" His tattoo is located on the left side of his stomach, and it's your name marked on him. "

Should she just ask Hoseok to show her his Soulmate tattoo? Or should she just directly show him hers? The more she thought about it, the more agitated she grew. And with those very thoughts, she fell asleep.

The next morning, she woke up with a hangover and took a pain reliever. For a moment, she couldn't remember what had happened to her last night, but then everything hit her like a truck.

The party, Jongdae who saw her tattoo, Jung Hoseok lies... Everything.

She looked at the contacts on her phone and clicked on his. Her eyes switched between the message and call icon, wondering what would be the best thing to do.

Finally, she decided to text him.

Hey, can we meet up today?

There is something I want to talk about.

12:05pm

It didn't take him enough to reply.

Sure!

I'm at our dance hall. Room 04

You can come whenever you want.

12:07pm

Okay, I will be there in an hour.

12:08pm

She sighed before she put her phone down and walked to the bathroom. She stank alcohol, and a hot shower wouldn't be so bad to calm her nerves.

As promised, after an hour, she arrived at the dance hall that Hoseok had indicated to her earlier. It took her a little while to gather her strength to open up the door and face him. As soon as she did, she was immediately hit by his beauty. His limbs moved in perfect harmony and hit every beat of the melody that was playing in the room. His whole body gracefully moved around while his eyes focused on his reflection in the mirror.