DON'T SAY ANYTHING (아무 말도 하지 마라)

" When the rhythm and night ride. No heart can hide. "

-Steve Winwood

As she watched the scenery change from her seat, Jongdae finally decided to break the silence.

" I'm sorry. "

Minseo turned to face him, " About what? "

He glanced at her before he explained, " I made you uncomfortable earlier..." He peeped toward her wrist where her tattoo should be. " I just don't understand why you would keep this a secret. Why didn't you say anything? "

" Because it's not him. "

From her peripheral vision, she could see his confused expression.

" ...What do you mean? "

Minseo started to explain everything that happened between her and Jung Hoseok. By the time she was done, Jongdae already parked by the side of the road as he could barely follow what was happening.

" That doesn't make any sense. " He admitted.

She shrugged, " Fate has a strange way of humor. I have to look for someone who has the same name as his. But for now, I'm asking you Jongdae, don't tell anyone about my tattoo. I don't want things to get awkward between him and me...Please. "

Jongdae smiled, " Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, but... " He scoffed. " That idiot never learns... "

" Huh? "

Jongdae stared at her and replied, " Hoseok lied to you. "

" Wh-what do you mean? "

He ruffled his hair in frustration as he revealed, " Hoseok broke up with her long ago. Last summer, when Hoseok came back from Los Angeles after visiting her, he admitted they broke up. It actually took him a while to tell us the reason, but nevertheless, they are no longer together. "

" I don't understand. Hoseok clearly revealed to me that he was still in contact with his soulmate, and they were still together. They might have gotten back together... "

Jongdae shook his head as his eyes narrowed, " That's impossible. He would never go back to her. No matter how dense Hoseok can be, he isn't foolish enough to go back to this bitch. "

Minseo's eyes widened at his sudden outburst. " Wh-What do you mean? What happened back then? "

" Do you know her name? " He suddenly asked.

She thought for a bit, then shook her head. She remembered how she looked like when she saw a post of them together on Hoseok's Instagram, but she didn't bother to look at her username.

" Park Minseo. "

" Huh? "

Seeing her surprise, Jongdae repeated, " Her name is Park Minseo. "

An awkward laugh left her lips as she replied, " Ah... Ahahah, I see. We have the same name...But what about that? My name is Kim Minseo." She deadpanned.

Jongdae rubbed the nape of his neck with an embarrassed expression. As he looked outside the car, their eyes met through the reflection of the window, and he sighed, " First, promise me that you won't say anything to Hoseok about what I'm about to tell you. "

She nodded my head.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips, and started explaining, " You might not know this, but me and Hoseok have been friends since high school. During his senior year, the tattoo of his soulmate was bestowed on him. He was so happy because he thought he already knew who his soulmate was. " He finished as his eyes narrowed on her. " Are you following what I'm trying to say? "