Chapter 1: First Day On Beacon

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 1. Now let's begin)

Ghidorah P.O.V

"Ghidorah was getting ready for his first day at Beacon although he looked to be nervous since he was in a school of humans and faunuses, he will have to keep his secret about what he is and his troubled past about him and Alice"

Ghidorah: "sighs" well looks like it's time for me to go to classes

"He starts the class with Prof. Port's class, Ghidorah ended up bored through out the all class"

Ghidorah: (my god does this guy have anything better than just tell stories ?)

"Then it was time for Prof. Goodwitch's class. It was time for the next match and a guy named Cardin Winchester walked in and he stands in the arena"

Glynda: Mister Winchester, choose your opponent

Cardin: i choose "points Ghidorah" him

"Ghidorah looks at him, he then stands up and goes to the arena, he then takes out a yellow sword"

(A/N: music)

Ghidorah: ("chuckles" this should be quick)

"The match begins and Cardin rushes at him and was about to hit him with his mace however Ghidorah blocks it using his wings which shocked him and everyone"

Random student 1: woah

Random student 2: did you see those wings

"Using his wings, Ghidorah pushes Cardin and he then kicks him in the stomach causing him to back away, Ghidorah suddenly appears behind Cardin and hits him using his two tails, Cardin tried to hit Ghidorah with his mace but Ghidorah blocks his mace using his sword and he repeatedly punches his stomach, he then punches his face. Cardin was starting to get angry, he tried to hit him but Ghidorah dodged by flying and he then grabs Cardin's legs using his tails, he then throws Cardin sending him crash into the wall, Cardin tried to get up but he then passes out"

(A/N: end of the music)

Glynda: and the winner is Ghidorah

"Everyone claps and cheers at the good performance that he did"

Ghidorah: (wow i'm being cheered, that's actually kind of nice. Maybe humans are not that bad)

Timeskip

"Ghidorah was going back to his dorm after a long day of work but as he was walking, he accidentally bumps into a black haired girl who had a bow and was reading a book"

Ghidorah: oh sorry I didn't where i was going

???: it's alright "looks at him" hey you're that guy that beat Cardin

Ghidorah: oh yeah that's me, my name is Ghidorah and you are from Team RWBY right ?

Blake: yeah my name is Blake Belladonna. It's nice to meet you

Ghidorah: it's nice to meet you too "looks at the book" what are you reading ?

Blake: uhhhhh "blushes" it's kinda embarrassing

Ghidorah: don't worry. I won't judge

Blake: "whispering" it's Ninjas of Love

Ghidorah: "whispering" you read that too ?

Blake: "whispering" you read this book ?

Ghidorah: yeah. Don't worry i won't tell "winks"

"Blake looks down smiling while blushing secretly. Ghidorah then takes out from his pocket one of his favorite books and gives it to her"

Ghidorah: here, read this one. It's a good one

Blake: "takes it" thanks

"They both went to their dorms, Blake was reading the book that Ghidorah gaved her and she actually enjoyed it"

Yang: hey Blake, whatcha reading there ?

Blake: it's a book Ghidorah gave me and it's really amazing

Yang: wait you met him ?!

Blake: yeah, he's really nice

Weiss: then maybe you should hang out with him and you can get to know him

"They then get in bed and Blake thought about what Weiss said"

Blake: (maybe i should, he's a nice guy and he's really interesting and "blushes" he's kinda cute)

"Meanwhile with Ghidorah, he was laying in bed and as he does that he starts thinking about Blake"

Ghidorah: (Blake is really interesting. Maybe i should hang out with her and get to know her)

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for the first chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)