Chapter 8: The Past

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 8, let's see what's happening. Now let's begin)

3rd P.O.V

"Ghidorah was in his dorm room on his bed having his arms wrapped on his legs while looking down in sadness, Urban and Dorat looked at him worried about him. He couldn't believe what he has done"

Ghidorah: i did it again...........she probably must think that i'm a monster...

"Suddenly they noticed the door opening only to see Blake walking in"

Blake: Ghidorah ?

"He looks at her but then looks away, at first he was surprised that she came here to see him but at the same time, he doesn't want to talk with her especially after what happened. Blake was walking towards him and sits next to him"

Blake: are you alright ?

Ghidorah: "sighs" yeah. I'm guessing you are here to tell me that i'm a horrible monster

Blake: why would i say that ?

Ghidorah: you saw what i did. I ended up violent. I..............i'm sorry

Blake: don't be. You were protecting me, it's alright

Ghidorah: maybe that's why i would never get someone to love me like she did

Blake: what ?

"Ghidorah's eyes widen as he realized what he said as he puts his hands on his mouth"

Ghidorah: (me and my big mouth !!!!)

Blake: Ghidorah ? You used to be in a relationship ?

Ghidorah: "sighs" yeah.......although that was a long time ago and it didn't turned out well. Guess since you know about it. I should tell you what happened

(A/N: music)

Ghidorah: it happened when i was lost in a forest. I was about to die until she came and saved me. Her and her golden hair, her blue and white outfit and her blue eyes. Her name is Alice. She was the sweetest and most kindest person that i ever met, she accepted me for who i was when no one did. We grew very close to the point that i fell in love with her and when i confessed to her.................she accepted it. I was very happy, it was something that i never felt in years. Although that didn't stay for long because it turns out that all of this was a lie ! She never loved me ! She used me ! She manipulated me ! And i........i........i never understood why. All of those moments we had together meant nothing to her "tears were falling down" i just....

"He couldn't talk anymore as he began to cry. Blake was shocked from what she heard, Ghidorah used to be in a fake relationship and was heartbroken till this day. She felt very bad for him as she then holds his hand and he looks at her while tears were still falling down"

Blake: it was wrong for Alice to do this to you. I don't think she felt any love for you but you know something. It's not too late for you to find someone who can show you true love

"Ghidorah was touched by her words, she was right, even though love completely destroyed him, it's not too late to try again with someone who can show him true love. Ghidorah smiled as he then hugs her while crying, Blake was surprised and blushed from his sudden action but she smiled and hugged him back doing her best to comfort him"

(A/N: end of the music)

Timeskip

??? P.O.V

(A/N: music)

"A figure was walking into the Emerald Forest, this figure was a human girl although she didn't look normal at all, her blue and white outfit was dirty and most part of the outfit were ripped off. Her golden hair was no longer golden, it was dark and as for her blue eyes.................they are no longer blue.............they are white and there was no pupils at all. She looked like a dead corpse and yet she was still able to walk. She was alive and now she was looking for him"

Alice: Ghidorah~

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)