Chapter 4: The Nightmare

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 4, time to see something unusual. Now let's begin)

Ghidorah

Ghidorah, help me

Ghidorah P.O.V

"Ghidorah suddenly heard a voice and quickly opened his eyes and looked around trying to find the source of the voice but he then realized that he was in a destroyed village"

Ghidorah: what the ? "get's up" where am i now ? Is that a village ?

"Ghidorah looked around once again at the destroyed village, this village was definitely destroyed, there was nothing left in the village, everything was gone, there was no sign of a human. Ghidorah began walking looking for the source of the voice"

Ghidorah: this is really strange. Why am i here ? And where's does that voice even come from ? Whatever it came from, i better find it

"Ghidorah then saw something which shocked him, there was numerous corpses of humans who looked to have been killed by a monster"

Ghidorah: what..........what happened ? Did all this humans got killed by a grimm or a monster

"Ghidorah then noticed something else on the ground, it was the corpse of a dead girl, he walks towards it and takes a look at it, strangely enough the girl looked awfully familiar to him"

Ghidorah: did i met her before ? She looks familiar to me but can't put a finger on it. Maybe if i take a look at her face maybe i will know

"Ghidorah was about to pick the corpse up but he wasn't ready for what was going to happen"

(A/N: music)

"Suddenly the corpse began to move as it grabs Ghidorah's arm which caused him to jump, he pulls his arm away and the corpse then began moving uncontrollably and then get's up revealing her face. What Ghidorah saw made his eyes widen"

Ghidorah: A-Alice ?

Alice: Ghidorah

Ghidorah: oh god. What happened to you ?

Alice: what happened to me ? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ?! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY !!!!!!

Ghidorah: "backs away a little" okay. This is definitely not you

Alice: i've been like this. The day you killed me

Ghidorah: what ?! Since when did i killed you ?! I ran away because of you !!

Alice: oh but of course. I remember you ran away and called an ancient monster to kill us all !!!!

Ghidorah: w-what ?

Alice: it was all your fault !!! I'm dead !!! Kevin's dead !!! Everyone is dead because of you !!!

Ghidorah: no..........there's no way i did this. I've stop killing the day i met you. But then again you were the only reason why i'm still hunted by humans and to be honest. You deserve it

Alice: I DESERVE IT ?!?!?!?!

Ghidorah: yes !!! I loved you with all my heart and the day you and i were going to get married was the happiest day of my life but it was ruined by that bastard and all this time you lied to me. You never loved me !!!!!!!!

"Suddenly numerous tentacles began coming out of the ground and wrapped themselves around Ghidorah holding him and preventing him from moving"

Alice: "walking towards him" oh but darling if you want to get married then let's get married

Ghidorah: what ?! No !!! Let me go !!!

"Alice wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him on the lips, Ghidorah tried to pull away but couldn't as his pupils were beginning to fade"

(A/N: end of the music)

Back to reality

"Ghidorah wakes up breathing heavily, he looks around to see that he was still in his dorm laying on his bed and it was still night, he also saw Urban peacefully sleeping"

Ghidorah: "sighs in relief" it was all just a dream. But what was she doing here ? Is she really dead ?

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)