Chapter 7: Hanging Out With Blake

(A/N: hello readers welcome to chapter 7, sorry for the long wait. Now let's begin)

Ghidorah P.O.V

"Ghidorah was in his dorm room reading a book that he bought while Urban was playing with the Dorat until he heard a soft knock on the door, he get's up and puts the book down and then goes to open the door to reveal that it was Blake"

Ghidorah: hey Blake

Blake: hey Ghidorah. You doing anything tomorrow ?

Ghidorah: not really. I haven't got anything planned

Blake: well, would you like to hang out with me tomorrow ?

Ghidorah: sure. I would love to

"Blake nods as she walks off and Ghidorah closes the door and continues to read his book"

The Next Day

"Blake was outside waiting for him, Ghidorah appears around the corner and taps her shoulder getting her attention"

Blake: hey Ghidorah

Ghidorah: hey Blake, you ready ?

Blake: "nods" yeah

"They took a Bullhead to Vale and they arrive to their destination, they ended up going to a restaurant as they address their food and they start having a conversation mainly getting to know each other and it was going well, Ghidorah was actually starting to get a liking at Blake and does seem to be forgetting about the past"

Blake: Urban was born in a circus ?!

Ghidorah: yeah. One of the worst places for animals and his mother tragically died where she gave birth to him and he was separated from his father

Blake: that's terrible

Ghidorah: yeah. Luckily i was able to save him and i kept him with me

Blake: that's really kind of you to do such an amazing action

Ghidorah: "smiles" thanks. That really means a lot

"After a minute of talking, their food arrived and they started eating, they then decided to go for a walk and Ghidorah looks at Blake but suddenly from out of nowhere"

???: hey

"They both turn around to see a monkey faunus hanging upside down from a tree and Blake doesn't look to be too happy"

Blake: Sun, why can't you just leave me alone ?

Ghidorah: who is he ?

Blake: my good for nothing EX

Ghidorah: oh really ? And why is that ?

Sun: it ain't none of your business

Blake: he cheated on me. After a week when we got together he slept with another girl

Ghidorah: what ?! After a week ?! That's just ungrateful !!! "he looks at Sun" you bastard !!!

Sun: look Blake, i just want i'to work things out

Blake: well, i don't want to. Just leave me alone

Ghidorah: "grabs her hand" let's go Blake

"They walk off and Blake looks at her hand with his holding and she blushes, Ghidorah was also blushing being somewhat embarrassed of doing such a action. Then Sun dashes at him and kicked him on the back launching him to the ground"

Blake: Ghidorah !

Sun: "he grabs her" you're coming with me

Blake: no ! Let me go ! Ghidorah help !

"Suddenly Ghidorah growls as he opens his eyes revealing his dragon side as his teeth become sharp and his arms turned into dragon heads. Sun had Blake pinned to a wall as he tried kissing her only for her to bite his lips"

Sun: ow !!! You can't find back Blake, if i can't have you then i'll make you mine

"He tried again but he then get's pulled back and slammed on a wall. He then looks to see Ghidorah with his wings wide opened, his two tails rattling, his two arms now became two dragon heads and his eyes red like a dragon. He then growls like a dragon as he then knees Sun on the stomach causing him to groan in pain as he get's on his knees putting his hands on his stomach. Ghidorah then repeatedly kick him on the face, Sun tried to fight back but it was too late as Ghidorah roars at him"

Blake: Ghidorah stop !!! He's had enough...

"Ghidorah looks at Blake as he slowly calms down, his eyes widen as he realized what he did and he backs away looking at his hands"

Ghidorah: "whispers" no.......no......not again..............not again........

Blake: Ghidorah ?

"Ghidorah opened his wings as he ended up flying away"

Blake: Ghidorah !

"She tried reaching him but it was too late as he was nowhere to be seen"

Blake: Ghidorah....

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)