Chapter 6: Dorat

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 6, time to see something unexpected. Now let's begin)

Ghidorah P.O.V

Morning

"Ghidorah slowy opened his eyes as he then yawned and got up from his bed"

Ghidorah: well. What a calm sleep. I should definitely sleep like this

"He then began to stretch, from his arms, his wings and his tails, he also did a little rattling sound with his tails and this woke up Urban who yawned and stand up and climbed on his bed"

Ghidorah: hey Urban "picks him up" did you sleep well ? "he nods" that's good. I better get ready for classes

"Ghidorah puts Urban on the ground as he get's off of his bed and then get's dressed"

Ghidorah: alright. I'm ready to go

"Ghidorah then saw Urban playing with a strange yellow stone that he hasn't seen before"

Ghidorah: huh ? A yellow stone ? Urban where did you get that ?

"Ghidorah then takes the yellow stone and looks at it"

Ghidorah: this is definitely a strange looking stone. Where did it come from anyways ?

"As Ghidorah keeps looking at the stone, it suddenly began to move"

Ghidorah: what the ?

"The stone then suddenly glowed as it then began to change and became something else, it became a small golden creature"

Ghidorah: the stone..........................it became a Dorat ?!

"The Dorat opened his eyes as it looked around and saw Ghidorah"

Ghidorah: hey little guy. How are you doing ?

"The Dorat let out a little sound which could meant that it's doing well"

Ghidorah: well this is definitely unusual "looks at the time" oh crap ! It's almost time ! Urban

Ghidorah: well this is definitely unusual "looks at the time" oh crap ! It's almost time ! Urban. Would you like to stay with the little guy ?

"Urban nodded, Ghidorah puts the Dorat on the ground and he runs out of his dorm room"

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)