Chapter 9: Taking Care Of The Monkey

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 9, now things are gonna get serious. Now let's begin)

Ghidorah P.O.V

"After what happened with Ghidorah and Blake that day, they've been more closer to each other than before. One day Ghidorah was having a walk going to Team RWBY's dorm room to see Blake. He was about to knock on the door until he suddenly heard a conversation inside the room and decides to hear it"

Blake: leave me alone Sun ! For the last time, i'm done with you ! Why won't you understand ?!

Sun: i ain't giving up on you. You're going out with me and you're not going to break up with me. Now, you're coming with me or i'm ripping your ears off !

"His eyes widen to what he heard as he then growled in anger and tried opening the door only to notice that the door was closed. Ghidorah tried once again to open the door but even more harder as he managed to open the door and saw what was happening"

Ghidorah: get away from her you bastard !!!!!

"Sun looks at him as Ghidorah flies towards him and gives him a hard punch in the face causing his nose to bleed and he falls on the ground. Ghidorah goes to comfort a crying Blake"

Ghidorah: Blake, are you okay ?

Blake: he was gonna.........

"He saw her shirt ripped a little and his eyes widen, he then glares at Sun as he then kicks him down and slammed his head on the ground repeatedly"

Ghidorah: who do you think you are !?!?!?!?! You freaking bastard !!!!!!!

"He then grabs him by the throat and throws him out of the dorm room. Sun glares at him but that glare soon turned into a terrified look as Ghidorah didn't look faunus anymore. His wings had gotten bigger and longer, his two tails were longer, there was golden yellow scales on his face, his teeth had gotten more sharper, his eyes were glowing yellow with no pupils at all. Suddenly an image flashed through Sun's head"

"Ghidorah began walking towards him, Sun tried to punch him only for his fist to be grabbed by Ghidorah's hand and he squeezed it hard to the point that he broke his bones causing him to scream in pain

"Ghidorah began walking towards him, Sun tried to punch him only for his fist to be grabbed by Ghidorah's hand and he squeezed it hard to the point that he broke his bones causing him to scream in pain. Ghidorah then ensnared his tails around his neck and began to strangle him causing him to choke as he then lifts him bringing his face closer to him"

Ghidorah: if i ever see you again doing such a disgusting action on my friend. I'm gonna make sure that your soul goes to hell and that you burn in the fires of chaos. So how about you stop and get the hell out of here before i strangle you to death !!!!!

"Sun nodded rapidly clearly being terrified as Ghidorah let's go of him and let's him run away in fear. Ghidorah sighs slowly calming down and looks down knowing what he did and it was clear that Blake was shocked by what she saw which was exactly her reaction"

Ghidorah: i.........i'm sorry. I think i'm gonna leave

"Before he could walk away, he felt her arms wrapped around his waist as she laid her head on his back crying"

Blake: thank you, thank you

"Ghidorah was surprised but he then smiled as he hugs her with his tails doing his best to comfort her just like what she did to him"

The Next Day

"Ghidorah was walking around Beacon thinking on what he did, it was clear that he's going out of control when he was letting his anger take over and he really needs to control himself. Suddenly he saw Blake sitting under a tree as he decides to go to her"

Ghidorah: hey

Blake: hey

Ghidorah: "sits next to her" better now ?

Blake: yeah. It seems that Sun is finally leaving me alone and i can finally relax. It's all thanks to you

Ghidorah: "chuckles" i'm glad

"They both stayed for a while as the sun was setting down and Blake ended up falling asleep and lays her head on his shoulder. Ghidorah blushes and looks at her surprised by her action but he smiled as he wrapped his wings around her causing her to smile in her sleep. It was at this moment that he began feeling his heart racing, it was the same feeling from a long time ago when he was with Alice but this one was different, it was more warm than last time. Could it be that he had found someone that cares for him, someone who he had now fallen in love with"

Ghidorah: Blake....

Timeskip

3rd P.O.V

(A/N: music)

"In the middle of the night. Alice was there once again walking in the Emerald Forest still looking for him. She was very desperate to find him and yet she doesn't know where he was although it seems that she isn't only one who is after him. Suddenly numerous red glowing eyes appeared in shadows of the forest, Alice looks at the eyes with no fear at all, just a lifeless look. Then revealing itself out of the shadows was the six headed winged hydra..........................Grodan"

To be continued

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)