Christmas!!!!

After Will and I got off of the phone, I changed into some comfortable clothes and Lucia came to pick me up. We were gonna go shop and then talk about some plans for the group. It turns out we are all gonna go to a party tomorrow night.

(A year later- I know it's far, but I don't have anymore good ideas. It is December 24 at 10 PM and Will and Audrey have moved in together and has not regretted it. Taylor and Collin moved in together, and Keith and Lucia have been moved in. Sam graduated and is on vacation to celebrate. Yesterday was Audrey's birthday.)

*Audrey's P.O.V*

My birthday was yesterday, but I'm sad because I can't get anything until Christmas, excluding cake. Oh well. I got two hours anyway.

My life has been great so far, Will and I bought a house together. I've became best friends with everyone in the group and my little sister Sam graduated, finally. She isn't coming back from London until next month.

Will is riding with Keith, on some trails. I begged him to death not to go but then I fell asleep and he disobeyed me.

When they upload that video, I bet I could count and point out how many times either him or Keith said 'this is sketch'. I get bored and get the idea to hang out with Collin, just to check on him. He recently got in a car accident, which caused him to break his right leg.

I call Collin and he instantly picks up.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey. It's Audrey." I say.

"Oh, Audrey, how are you?" He asks.

"I'm fine, I was wondering if I could come over to hang out with you, and spend time with you." I say.

"Sure," he says.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." I say.

"Okay see ya then." He says ending the call.

(Third Person)

Audrey walked to their house, it wasn't far but it did kill her feet. She doesn't know why she didn't take the car.

She put the key in and unlocked the door. Taylor was asleep on the couch so she tried being as quiet as she could. She went in front of Collin's door and knocked. It was her old room before he moved in.

"Come in," Collin said softly.

She did and saw him laying on his bed with a pillow under his leg. Audrey was feeling rather down than she rather was, and Collin noticed.

"You okay?" He asks her who was staring at the floor.

"I could be better." She says. Collin didn't expect that answer, usually Audrey would reply with 'Yeah' or 'I'm fine' or anything like that.

"What's wrong? You can tell me." Collin says comforting her.

"I can't." She says.

"Audrey, remember that promise we made about six months ago? We said we wouldn't leave each others side when the other one felt down. I haven't let that promise down, and you haven't either. So please, you can tell me anything."

Audrey takes a deep sigh.

"It's about Will, I've been wanting to spend time with him but he's always riding with Keith. I'm sure Lucia feels the same way. It's been going on since we bought the house."

"Oh I see, well maybe he's putting something together for you, like a surprise. If I knew anything, I'd tell you, unless it was a surprise." Collin says making Audrey smile a little bit.