So Perfect

"NO WAY!" I just can't believe what I'm staring at right now.

"No, no, no. This isn't real." I repeatedly say into Will's chest.

"It's real, it's for you, it's a gift from all of us, but mostly me because I recommended it."

*Will's P.O.V*

I was making money, to get her this. She's very special to me and I don't want her to ever feel left out. So I got her the 2018 Honda Grom. It was one of her favourite colors, which is black.

She already has her motorcycle license, so yeah. I did this because I love her.

She immediately connected to my chest, like the first or second day that we started dating.

I've noticed she hasn't done that in a while- a year and a half actually.

It's all coming back to me now. I wasn't there when she needed it.

I wasn't doing my part.

I felt guilty. I put more faith in my career than in my life. Though I do have some fun stuff planned for the future.

I was getting ready to cry myself but I got it together.

She took one more look at her giant gift and still stays in my arms.

"This is a birthday gift too, you know." I say.

"I know."

We stare each other in the eyes. Her blue eyes are so cute, and they fit her so perfectly. They would often turn a nice storm grey color too.

She's just so perfect, but I've been so dishonest about actually spending time with her during the day, not in the morning or staying up late at night, just all day. I truly love her and I always will. It's best to tell her the truth, probably tonight. I think tonight's a good time.

"Ready to go back in?" I ask breaking the moment on accident. Stupid thoughts distracting me.

She nods and takes one last look before I pick her up again. We head back up to the living room and I put her down on her feet.

"Thank you so much, Will." She says tearing up.

"You're welcome. I did that for you and you only." I say.

She connects to my chest again and we hug longer than usual. We both needed each other.

*Audrey's P.O.V*

I love him so freaking much. No one in the right mind would do that for me, because I'm too crazy.

He took my hand in his, and it fit in perfect. Earlier it was like he was reading my mind.

(Third Person)

Will and Audrey stood like that for a few minutes before throwing away all of the ripped wrapping paper and cardboard boxes. During this process, there was a knock at the door. Audrey went to get it and it was Keith and Lucia who brought gifts.

"Ho, ho, ho, motherfuckers." Keith jokes.

Audrey hugs them and lets them get settled in. The four of them sat down on the couch, ripping open more presents and creating more of a mess.

Keith got Audrey a 3D printing pen and Starbucks portable chargers. Audrey hugs him and thank him, they are perfect for her. Lucia got her a friendship necklace that matches the other half of hers. She also got her a Michael Scott picture that says 'I am Beyonce always'. It also had a picture of Andrew Dost's head with the caption, 'You've been Dost duped.' (Above)

"Awe, fuck you Lucia." Audrey says joking and making everyone laugh.

(And a few presents later cuz I'm lazy)

*Audrey's P.O.V*

They went home after about an hour of socializing. I'm just glad that I have a second family, well third, if you count Jarjina's family.

I have a lot if unbioligical siblings now. I am surrounded by a lot of people that support me and even care about me. The only person I had in my life was Taylor and then I didn't even know Sam existed until like 10th grade. My dad was keeping a secret from my mom, he cheated on her and had a few more kids with that mystery woman, and I thought my family was fucked up.

Then my dad ended up in jail. It broke me.

Taylor has been here for me and I swear he is crazy but deep inside I know he cares about personal things and won't expose anything. That's what I like about him.

Then when I met Will and Keith and started to get acquainted with them, I started telling them about not really personal things but personal to me. I wouldn't tell them about my father or about Sam because I didn't know at the time whether they'll keep the secret or not.

I had to take care of my siblings, believe it or not. My mom loved Sam but didn't like her biological parents, not even dad. Dad was a nasty person, and he deserved to be in jail, but it just broke me of how he would do such things.

When I was growing up I counted on him, I trusted him with everything. Something must've happened, because when I was a kid, he wasn't like this. He'd always be caring and responsible with his kids. I didn't even know I had a little sister, at all.

I've only knew my little brothers, Kyle and Carlos, and I deeply miss them.

I'll introduce you to my family.

I have a mom, dad, and step mom. My step mom is deceased, I don't know why.

I have two brothers, a step sister, and two stepbrothers. Kyle is twenty now, and Carlos is sixteen. Sam is twenty-two, about to be twenty-three. My step brother Seth is nineteen and Jack is seventeen. I have three aunts on my dad side.

That's my family.

I'm the oldest out of all of my siblings.

Back to reality, we still have to visit family, and then Taylor and Collin.

(...)

We made it back finally, at the same tine, and it's about midnight. Time to get the truth out.

I get comfortable in our bed and call Will in.

"Yes Audrey?" He says standing at the doorway.

"I need to talk to you." I say patting the spot next to me.

"I need to talk to you also." He says becoming interested in his feet.

He sat in the spot next to me and we just looked at each other face to face, about to express whatever we're about to say to each other.