Oh jeez (Chapter 8)

(A/N: Thank you so much for almost 100 reads! I love all of you! And I went to Six Flags with my family. My cousin and I went on this ride and I thought I was going to fall out (boy)!)

~Kaylee's POV~

"Patrick, you will be paired up with Kaylee!" My teacher said.

I turned around and saw Patrick with his head down. I wonder what's up.

Right when the teacher finished, the bell rang. Patrick got up and shuffled out the door quickly. I got up and tried catching up to him.

"PATRICK! PATRICK! PATRICK!" I scream.

He turns around slightly then Zach pushes him into the locker. What is he doing?!

~Patrick's POV~

I rush out the classroom so I don't have to talk to Kaylee right now.

"PATRICK! PATRICK! PATRICK!" She screams.

I turn around slightly then I was pushed into a locker. I looked up and saw Zach with red eyes.

"Stay away from Kaylee!" He yells.

"B-but I c-can't. We are d-doing a project to-together." I stuttered nervously.

"Well don't try anything on her! She will never date some one like you!" He says.

He pulls me close and whispered

"She's mine for now, not for long though. Don't tell her or your getting beat."

My heart dropped and my breathing got heavy.

He walked away and I see Kaylee standing there. Shocked. I run out of the school before someone can try and stop me. I run home and close my bedroom door. I try and control my breathing. I eventually fall asleep without harming myself.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Thank you! <3)