Please? (Chapter 16)

~Kaylee's POV~

This is so awesome! Patrick and Patrick's mom will be living with me for a while! I hope my parents are okay with this.

Right now Patrick and his mom are getting their stuff from their old house. They don't have too much stuff.

We are all pretty exhausted since its almost 4am and my parents wake up soon! Fuck! I don't want to walk in the house and they yell at me! This is gonna be terrible!

They are done and we leave the house at 4:00am. Patrick and his mom get in my car and they will pick up there car tomorrow from their old house.

We get to my house and see my parents looking out the window.

"I don't know if you guys want to come in yet. My parents look pretty mad and there is gonna be a whole lot of screaming." I said to them.

"We will go in. We are used to screaming. If you need help explaining, I can help." Patrick's mom said.

"Thank you miss. Stump."

"Call me Patricia." She said smiling.

We walk inside and my parents just stare.

"Where have you been Kaylee?! It's almost 4:30am!" My mom yelled.

"Mom, Dad, I'm sorry! Patrick's mom will explain because I don't feel comfortable explaining." I said.

"I'm so sorry for this. I'll just explain little parts and do you think we can go out for coffee or tea tomorrow?" Patrick's mom said.

"Okay." My dad said calmly.

"My now ex-husband came back from jail and gave me this black eye. I didn't feel safe at my own house. I called Patrick and told him to call the cops and come home. Even the police officer said to not stay there. Kaylee volunteered to let us stay here and she'll talk to you guys. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Patrick's mom said sweetly.

"I am so sorry Miss. Stump. But you can not stay here. There is no where for you to sleep." My mom said sadly.

"Mom please! Patrick's mom can sleep on the couch or in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch then tomorrow we can get like an air mattress for her! I'll pay for it! Guys please." I begged. I really wanted them to stay here.

"Is that okay miss. Stump?" My mom asked.

"Right now being away from there sounds alright. Even the floor sounds okay to sleep on." Patrick's mom laughed.

Patrick laughed a little. He must be tired since he isn't talking much.

"Okay. I guess you can stay here as long as you need to get situated." "Oh Kaylee, I think it's time for you to go to bed before Faith wakes up." My dad said.

"Thank you so much. And Patrick, I think it's time for you to go to bed." Patrick's mom said.

He mumbled and nodded his head yes and walked to the stairs but not before hugging and kissing his mom goodnight.

"Goodnight mom, dad and Patricia!" I said.

"Goodnight!" They all said.

I made my way upstairs right behind Patrick. I smacked his butt on the way upstairs and giggled. He laughed a little and blushed. Awe!

We made it to our beds and fell quickly asleep!

(A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote, comment, and/or follow!)